arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite CMS system?
Rainbow 
Straight to the point.. whats your favorite cms (content management system) guys :Big Grin
and what the reason.. because there are many cms nowadays..
my favorite still on wordpress  Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Me too. I think everyone's favorite is Wordpress. It is the most customizable and easiest to use.
For lowend servers (128-256MB RAM) Ghost is a better choice.
(11-16-2016, 09:35 AM)Dudi Wrote: Me too. I think everyone's favorite is Wordpress. It is the most customizable and easiest to use.
For lowend servers (128-256MB RAM) Ghost is a better choice.

im absolutely agree with you. wordpress highly customizable. dozens of widgets. best blogging interface. paid option to have a unique domain through wordpress. More than 100++ free themes. gives bloggers very deep control.

i m install ghost too on my vps Big Grin

I really like grov, it's a flat-file CMS it's great for small and simple blogs, it's also very scalable, so it will hand quite a lot of requests.
(11-16-2016, 02:50 PM)hamor Wrote: I really like grov, it's a flat-file CMS it's great for small and simple blogs, it's also very scalable, so it will hand quite a lot of requests.

are you mean "grav" ?. its first time i hear it  Big Grin
i was search it on google and i think the dashboard ui is simple like ghost.
maybe ill try to use it someday Smile

I was using WordPress and Drupal and botch were good in my opinion, but if you want to have more addons use wordpres.
I was using WordPress it easy to use and you can easy add your custom code on it
My favorite CMS system is Wordpress because it is easy and popular. And many of my projects require a blog. Wordpress is the best for blogging.

In addition to Wordpress, I also use Joomla and Drupal for some of my projects. Joomla is good for social or e-commerce websites. Drupal is powerful, and is good for advanced webmasters.

well i'm not old Player on this field.

as you see i said player it's means i'm gamer. first time i create my forum with MyBB and IPB for my MTA:SA's server.

now i'm working on Post4Host service website for free game servers. i'm working since 2 months on this website now successfully it's Done on this Monday i'll announce it on Post4VPS.com

if anybody have Mybb Awesome theme or Wordpress please give me because i'm using flatty theme for forum which using many Communities.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

That'd be Ghost as It requires less resources and provide many functionalities
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-20-2020, 07:00 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting