arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2
It's sad to see we lost a good sponsor but never got a chance to grab VPS 2 since it was never available in the giveaway just because the holder of VPS 2 was quite consistent with his posts making. Tongue
Anyways I wish them all the best for their future programs
It’s sad to see that many hosts are shutting down due to them not being able to bare with all the stress and financial problems related to providing a service for free. For a matter of fact, many people will tell you that there’s no such thing as a free VPS. However, thanks to these wonderful sponsors, I can always prove this sort of people wrong.

Thank you Noah for being one of the great sponsors of this amazing community. It’s sad to know that you’ve decided to discontinue your services, and I cannot wait to see what you have in the shelf for us in 2021!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Oh no another loss.This year 2020 is looking like a very bad year for Post4VPS. We are loosing many things very quickly. Firstly we lost HostDoc then Gregory and now SSDBlaze. It is really very sad news for us. Hope for the best in future.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Just feeling not good when we lose a sponsor in this way. SSDBlaze is really a quality sponsor for this forum.

One good thing is that VPS 6 is not affected..... Let's hope that we will not lose any more of our remaining sponsors any time soon. Smile

(03-12-2020, 12:58 PM)Rehan Wrote: Oh no another loss.This year 2020 is looking like a very bad year for Post4VPS. We are loosing many things very quickly. Firstly we lost HostDoc then Gregory and now SSDBlaze. It is really very sad news for us. Hope for the best in future.

VPS 2 is a very old VPS.  We haven't heard from the sponsor in a very long time.  Post4vps is lucky it could have had VPS 2 for such a long time and we are grateful to the sponsor for giving the VPS to us for so long.  @xdudeas had really good use of it for the period he had ownership of it. I'm not happy we lost VPS 2.  But to be honest, it was not unexpected given there had been no contact with the sponsor in a very long time.   Possibly the sponsored VPS reached the end of its life.  It happens.  Doesn't mean it's the end of post4vps.  Just the end of a sponsored VPS.  Wink

During the last few months Hostlease added VPSs that could be used for games.  Their VPSs seem to be very popular as they match the profile of our members closer.  I really wish we could attract sponsors with VPSs that are tailor made and for games.  We seem to be OK with high spec VPSs, some of which aren't even used, and very short on VPSs that can be used for games servers.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i just counted and 13 vps plans has left. i have waited years for vps 2 since i lost it to xdude long time ago... sad now it have been gone forever... it was such a good vps and also i am sad that instead of expanding they got the opposite well good luck noah and thank you for everything Smile
i would like to thank also the administrators of post4vps site of years of volunteering and doing such a great job in vps giveaways and giving such a great support and such a little time.
@OldMeister

Your problem is you don't post regularly. You have been a member since 2017, that means you should have at least 500 or more post. But you don't even have 200 posts. So even newer members pass you and get better servers. At this rate it's next to impossible to get one of those high end servers. Since we have lost several VPS it's going to bit even harder now. You need to increase your activities here. I only see you around when there is a give away. Then you vanish till next give away. Sad

BTW I have been trying to access VPS2 using RDC but connection breaks at configuring Remote Session. Anyone know why ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

you are right @xdude. i know i have not posting and being active a lot and it is because i had a very hard time and was very busy at school and projects and more... but every time i find a little time for my self and trying to be active here and at the same time trying to learn c++ language and more. so i am aware that being inactive and barley posting is lowering my chances to get vps but im trying my best and not always i have time for it...
@OldMeister

Yes. Things can be though and life can get busy. But Just try to make one post per day or 2 if there is time. This will take only 15 minutes max. I think you can manage that even with all that stuff. After all if you do need good vps there are no other alternatives. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i will try to do my best... but on the vps giveaways the administrators decide to which people to give the vps by the credits and not the posts no? im sure of it
and also now i have a lot of time since the virus got us all stuck at home for atleast 2 months...
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting