arrow_upward

Poll: Do you want to buy this revolutionary device
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Absolutely
0%
No thanks . i prefer phone that doesnt explode
100.00%
Total
1 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaked Image .
Photo 
In 2016 Samsung released the most revolutionary phone of all time . this phone is one of the best phone even it is not the most best (the best currently hold by nokia 3310) it is the note 7 . it is the phone that can be used not only for calling people but also for explosive weapon . this phone is really revolutionize the way we use phone .

and the next note series is already leak . i have a image here that really fresh never seen before image . i only ever share it on this forum . this is Post4VPS exclusive leak image of the new note 8

the new note 8 include more button than the previous one . what button well now there are 9 button on this phone there are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 key not only that but this revolutionary device come with extremely wide screen . much wider than s8 screen because wide screen is the future . well if you dont belive me just look at thiis leak image

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

just satire dont take it seriously
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting