arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security for Android phones?
(06-21-2019, 05:34 AM)deanhills Wrote: @Kururin I'm concerned, but haven't added any anti virus on my phone.  I'm just very careful how I use the phone.  I don't do any banking on the phone and am loading as few apps as possible.  Not sure whether whatsapp counts as an app but it's the only app I have on my phone for now.

That's is uncalled for. I don't know what you are scared about as there is no way hackers can get into your banking unless if give it away to them. Even if you do the bank will cover fraudulent charges and give the money back to you anyway. I feel like you are just being paranoid. Which is not unusual but it's your phone.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(06-28-2019, 04:53 AM)Kururin Wrote: That's is uncalled for. I don't know what you are scared about as there is no way hackers can get into your banking unless if give it away to them. Even if you do the bank will cover fraudulent charges and give the money back to you anyway. I feel like you are just being paranoid. Which is not unusual but it's your phone.
You're right, I'm paranoid. Something I need to work on so I can join the rest of the world in their way of doing banking on their phones. Totally blown away how people are using their phones here in Canada to tap to pay for their groceries in the supermarket or even for using the bus. Or to buy an ice cream. No longer needed to insert a card into a little machine and type in the code. Everyone seems to be happy to do that. At least I've progressed to doing my payments through the "self" machines. But hopefully one day I'll also use my phone to tap and pay. Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting