arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow Hosting increases VPS 5 Plan Specs to 6 GB RAM and 400 GB HDD
A great thanks is due to our sponsor Shadow Hosting for increasing the VPS 5 Plan Specs significantly.

The RAM has been increased from 4 to 6 GB and Hard Disk space from 300 to 400 GB.

Thanks very much @Manal for your continued support of Post4VPS and generous specs for VPS 5!  Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
wow that's a big and significant bump! Thanks alot Manal and ShadowHosting for this generous offering! Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Wow thats really awesome step taken by manal now vps 5 plan really beast 6GB ram with 400gb hard disk crazy man really crazy the holders of vps 5 don't need any vps now
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

This is really amazing by ShadowHosting, I'm gonna soon apply for VPS 5 as soon is it is available! Post4VPS have really amazing on list!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

This is really great! I think that makes the VPS5 the second-best plan after VPS5. I know VPS9 has more RAM but lack of a control panel is a big downside for me. It's a good package already and kudos to @Manal for making it even better. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

this is really great! i think now it will be more harder to earn vps 5. because of this huge ram and space. i bet a lot of people would like to get this vps
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Very attractive VPS 5 Plan specs upgrade. Thanks @Manal for supporting our Post4VPS forum in this way.

While 6 GB RAM is indeed powerful, the new hard disk space of 400 GB is very good for users who need high storage.

Should be ideal for running something like nextcloud or similar. Smile

A very nice news Smile

Now the VPS are more powerful than ever, but they were already a nice piece of server!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting