arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of VPS 17 Plan - Status update VPS 16 and 18
It is really sad for me. I am a very old user of HostLease's VPS. Hostlease VPS's are/were best for me. But unfortunately i will lose it very soon.But i understand why hostlease is going to discontinue its service.I do have to make a very quick decision for my future VPS. I will look for a new VPS in this giveaway. i need to find out what is best for me.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(08-24-2020, 02:36 PM)Rehan Wrote: It is really sad for me. I am a very old user of HostLease's VPS. Hostlease VPS's are/were best for me. But unfortunately i will lose it very soon.But i understand why hostlease is going to discontinue its service.I do have to make a very quick decision for my future VPS.  I will look for a new VPS in this giveaway. i need to find out what is best for me.

At least you will have four giveaways to make your decision @Rehan.  You will have VPS holdership of VPS 18 until end of December.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting