arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest me smart phone
S series should be better than J series. At the time I bought my Galaxy S5 I remember checking spacs and finding out S$ has even better processor and more RAM than the latest J model they had those days. Galaxy phones get heat up quite fast I think. Now my battery doesn't last longer than few hours when I keep working online using Wifi or Data. But Fortunately I have a good Power Bank with Which can recharge is about 5-6 times and it can recharge it very very fast.

I heard in some countries there are groups working on stealing phones in busy streets. But if you have a problem like that then keep 2 phones. Smart phone and a one of those old phones which can be use only for calls and sms etc. I use a Nokia X1 as my calling phone since its battery last like a week or more.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I shall recommend you the Huawei Mobiles.I shall prefer Huawei mate 10 lite.But that is too much costly so i will also suggest you Honor 7x.I am using it it has great battery timings.
I also like the Huawei Y7 Prime.That also have good specs with low price.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(01-17-2019, 02:45 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Its depend on your budget and also for me its better to choose higher specs but lower price and alightly lower quality like xiaomi and realme than the higher price lower specs and slightly better quality like samsung and oppo , the reason is that with same amount of money you get better specs and even though those expensive brand have a little bit more quality they break down pretty much the same time plus you need to suffer from low specs by slow speed and incompatibility with apps and also most high specs low price phone is much easier to mod . Most of them have unlockable bootloader and that mean you can install custom rom to prolong your phone life . It works with me having a phone that is stuck on nougat with official release but i can get it to the latest pie with a custom rom . so dont just believe that higher quality or much reputable brand mean longer lifetime , its not! . Also try to avoid phone with mediatek processor , the source code isnt released that mean mostly no custom rom available and for me that is very important . I know not all people want a custom rom but it is better than buying new phone just for new android version .
Hmm, Possible for Low specifications with high quality? Why don't you choose Leagoo M5 Plus
He is already resistant to Extreme Use!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(01-18-2019, 10:58 AM)xdude Wrote: Now my battery doesn't last longer than few hours when I keep working online using Wifi or Data. But Fortunately I have a good Power Bank with Which can recharge is about 5-6 times and it can recharge it very very fast.

Actually, the reason why your smartphone drain battery to fast is you're using fast powerbank.
Powerbank will charge your phone very fast and that will brake you battery capacity and battery quality.

I don't recommend using powerbank for smartphone. If your battery can be unplug, better to buy new battery.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil

Actually it was loosing power like that long before. I had started using the Power bank. I got power bank only about last August. Even when I charge with power bank power drains same way and take same time. Not faster than without it. I think I do need a new battery but even when it was brand new it didn't last a day or so when I use it for work.

When your smart phone get older you do need a power bank. Specially if you use it for lots of things and have lots of apps on it. There is no other way except getting a new phone. )

(01-19-2019, 02:10 AM)xdude Wrote: @tiwil

Actually it was loosing power like that long before. I had started using the Power bank. I got power bank only about last August. Even when I charge with power bank power drains same way and take same time. Not faster than without it. I think I do need a new battery but even when it was brand new it didn't last a day or so when I use it for work.

When your smart phone get older you do need a power bank. Specially if you use it for lots of things and have lots of apps on it. There is no other way except getting a new phone. )

True, I think that's how vendor made a phone. Make battery drains very fast after sometimes.

This will also be consideration for @arsalahmed786. As he wanted second-hand phone, battery will also drain too.

Actually, change battery will help, but not so much. I have experience in the past, I changed my 4 years old phone to new battery, but still the same, battery drains the same.

But @xdude, you might want to try buy new batteries also.
@tiwil

You are right. My phone do need a battery replacement. But this reminds another problem. When your phone model get older it's harder to find original parts to replace. This goes for batteries too. It's easy to find Chinese duplicates but not the original batteries. Another thing is When it gets older phone needs an full OS format. Mine need that. Smart Phone OS's are like Windows. Its not same as those old phones. But my problem is there are couple of apps which I used daily. For some reason these are not available on app store anymore. These are free apps for developer seems to have given up on them.

(01-20-2019, 03:35 AM)xdude Wrote: @tiwil

You are right. My phone do need a battery replacement. But this reminds another problem. When your phone model get older it's harder to find original parts to replace. This goes for batteries too. It's easy to find Chinese duplicates but not the original batteries. Another thing is When it gets older phone needs an full OS format. Mine need that. Smart Phone OS's are like Windows. Its not same as those old phones. But my problem is there are couple of apps which I used daily. For some reason these are not available on app store anymore. These are free apps for developer seems to have given up on them.

What's your phone model? For big vendor like Samsung or other android phone, I still found old batteries for my 5 (right now 5) years old phone. Also it's true they sell Chinese model also.

And also, for application, you can do backup on it. You have other phone or not? If you have other phone with Android, you can send it via ShareIt application, that will send an android package extension. Then ask for your friend to send it back. That's pretty easy. That'll only works for Android.
But from your statement, I think you're using Apple phones, right? Because you state "App store" instead of "Play store" or "Google play store".
(01-20-2019, 02:47 AM)tiwil Wrote: ... This will also be consideration for @arsalahmed786. As he wanted second-hand phone, battery will also drain too.

This is one of the reasons why I do not prefer buying second-hand phones.

Even if the battery of a second-hand phone was good, there is a good chance that the original battery would get replaced by the second-hand store.

So, I would rather buy a cheaper first-hand phone such as an older model of Xiaomi etc.

Nop It's a Samsung Galaxy S4. Also I do have a Tab and an old Sony Xperia S or something. So many I will able to pull this. I do find lots of these batteries and some of those sold as genuine and Chinese fakes.

I didn't know about this backup method.I have to learn more about it. Can we use it to install an App which not in store anymore into another phone too ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-28-2018, 04:29 PM
Last Post: kabir145

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting