arrow_upward

TOS Link Update
@perryoo11: Why did you close the thread? I had more to report:
1. Please update the TOS link of HostDoc. The one you have is no longer valid. Here's the new link: https://hostdoc.co.uk/terms/
2. The hosting service www.nfphosting.com no more exists. So decide what you are gonna be doing with that.
Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(07-29-2019, 05:35 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: @perryoo11: Why did you close the thread? I had more to report:
1. Please update the TOS link of HostDoc. The one you have is no longer valid. Here's the new link: https://hostdoc.co.uk/terms/
2. The hosting service www.nfphosting.com no more exists. So decide what you are gonna be doing with that.
Regards,

Thank you for checking up on all the sponsors.  However, before you make any further suggestions can you introduce yourself to the Forum first.  Who are you?  And why are you checking up on the sponsors of post4vps?  How do you know the sponsor of VPS 7?

BTW the link you provide for HostDoc is for shared and reseller hosting not for VPS. However, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I've confirmed with HostDoc and received an updated link for their TOS:
https://kvm.doctor/terms-of-service

Have updated all the places that need updating for hostdoc.  

@Dynamo Possibly you can assist with VPS 7?
Terminal
I amnt anyone special. I am @sohamb03 from HelioNet, the support forum of HelioHost. I am an active member of that community and have now arrived in this place to help.

I was aiming at debugging your website. Hence I was paying the outdated links so the website could be flawless.

I am presently a student and so I can't offer hosting or VPS. Hence I thought if I can be an active member of this community, I might be able to win a VPS which could greatly help me in learning a lot.

This is the sole purpose of my being here.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Hello,
Regarding NFPhosting, I had got a mail few months back about all the services including vpses (VPS 17) got transfered to alpharacks.com.
Which now seems no longer exist( here is the controversy: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15...f-business). I was unaware of this since we never got any mail from them about that, also it appears anyone hardly had applied for the vps since its been added in the vps plans which makes us not checking the provider. And looks like they too ran away without any refunds.
This happened second time with Us after GHP( which were also had never refunded the money back when they closed).

So the conclusion may lead to termination of VPS 7 Plan. Until anyone have any nice plan?

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@Dynamo  Lucky number 7?   Tongue Guess it's now open for sponsors who have a VPS.

@sohamb03 Thank you for the introduction. Just a tip from an Admin who has served for a number of years in a few discussion Forums. If you are new in a Forum you need to start things gentle first - you do this by creating a few posts and participating in a few discussions first. Although we appreciate your assistance with pointing out modifications that have to be made, we do not appreciate the authority with which you are giving the instructions to the staff of the Forum as you don't have any authority here, you're a new member of the Forum. Be a little more courteous. And gentle in your approach. And that will serve you very well around here.
Terminal
I am extremely sorry if I was discourteous. Actually what I thought is that I could freely post in the 'Suggestions and Feedback' forum any discrepancies in the website.

BTW that's my style of posting. My heartiest apologies if I was authoritative or any thing of that sort in my style of writing. I didn't mean anything that way.

Just wanted to clarify that. If I find new bugs I will surely report them so please keep this thread open.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(07-30-2019, 07:33 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: I am extremely sorry if I was discourteous. Actually what I thought is that I could freely post in the 'Suggestions and Feedback' forum any discrepancies in the website.

BTW that's my style of posting. My heartiest apologies if I was authoritative or any thing of that sort in my style of writing. I didn't mean anything that way.

Just wanted to clarify that. If I find new bugs I will surely report them so please keep this thread open.

Regards,

OK no problem @soham03. BTW welcome to our Forum. If you're going to build your posts by checking through our links, you're most welcome. We're looking forward to next posts from you in this section. Big Grin
Terminal
(07-30-2019, 05:10 PM)deanhills Wrote: OK no problem @soham03. BTW welcome to our Forum. If you're going to build your posts by checking through our links, you're most welcome. We're looking forward to next posts from you in this section. Big Grin
Thanks a lot @deanhills. I shall try to be an active and worthy member of this community.

Actually I've followed you through frihost.club. I first came to know about you when you had posted in HelioNet congratulating HelioHost for continuing their services. BTW your RIP Frihost post was really heart touching in the GigaForums.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(07-29-2019, 03:10 PM)Dynamo Wrote: ... So the conclusion may lead to termination of VPS 7 Plan. Until anyone have any nice plan?

Regards,

As an Alpharacks client myself, I would like to share with you one more url: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15...s-probably

which confirms what Alpharacks had done to their customers. All Alpharacks customers only get an empty PSK Hosting account without any service or refund.

So I would agree with the termination of that VPS 7 Plan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
03-23-2020, 04:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting