arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription.
Oh boy, this thread is really old. I remember replying to it a year back! Amyway, my mobile telecom has changed now so I beleive I should do a repost on my new plans and stuff.

What is the name of your mobile provider?: Zong CMPak
Why are you took this provider where you with now?: One of the highly rated Telecoms of my country and has really good coverage especially in my area.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Yes
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: Yup why not, Its a chinese based firm but has invested the most (Imo) in 4g cell structure and has the best infrastructure.
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: Currently just have a sim
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: I am subscribed to a monthly All-in-one type package, It is a really cheap and affordable package, costing around 2$ a month for (1GB Data, 1000 On Net Minutes, 60 off net minutes, 1000 SMS). I know the data isn't much but I have my own internet device so this 1gb is more like a backup data and is enough for me.
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: It all depends on the situation, but I usually uses all the data traffic
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Hey!

My provider - Airtel

Why have I chosen it? Because it's one of the biggest mobile service providers in the country with the highest number of users till now.

Do they give you good cover, speed and support? Definitely yeah. You can contact support which is available 24 x 7. Emails get answered within a couple hours as well. On a side note, I've my broadband from the same provider. In case there's a problem you just have to file a complaint and within an hour there will be an executive at your house. Smile

Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)? For sure and yes it's an Indian company. It's original name is "Bharati Airtel" ("Bharat" is the Hindi translation for India)

What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)? It's a prepaid SIM that we have. The question is kinda ambiguous, but probably because we've both prepaid and postpaid SIMs here.

Which subscription do you have with your current provider? My current subscription includes unlimited calls, 1 GB/day data, 1K SMS/day all in for just $2.5.

What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls? Well, I'm mostly on mobile and hence I use quite a lot of the data. Calls are unlimited so not trackable. Also, I use the WiFi mostly but since the mobile subscription includes a good amount of data, I frequently switch between the two.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Manal
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting