arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terms and Conditions (as VPS Holder)
Hello there!

To prevent mis-comminucation i did add a toc (terms and condition)
This is what a vps holder/requester/new comer needs to know what the holder must know

( the toc can change any time we will simply inform you in the shoutbox but please check regularly this toc)

1. Getting started.
  1. Dont contact the sponsor of your favorite vps plan if you can get it free from them. just do your best recieve it from us.
  2. Dont bother ( spamming board with getting a free vps. Other annoying things)
  3. shoutbox is not a place for your vps problems
2. Requesting a vps
  1.  Acknowledge that a sponsor can end the vps and our sponsorship.
  2.  Be sure to use the vps properly and have a good idea what you like (mostly we pick the best idea so only the user with a good usage would be choosen to win).
  3.  By requesting with wrong address and name we dont pick you if you put fake details (we dont use it to sell it to thirdparty or etc the personal data is safe our vps is hosted by solid provider and no weird hosts).
3. For the users that have the vps.

1. Dont contact the sponsor directly we have a support forum (click here)
  2. Abuse will be not tolerated and will result in a instant termination with a account ban no questions asked.
  3. By spamming the sponsor with agressive words your account will be terminated with no question asked.
  4. we like to have a good connection with our sponsors any violation above or etc you will be terminated/banned from our site.
last edit: 6-19-2017
reason: added text
You can add details about monthly posting quota to this too. Like the fact it start from 1st of the month to end of the month and how posts should be etc.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

So the provider can end sponsoring the VPS at any time without any notice??
(11-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Anik Wrote: So the provider can end sponsoring the VPS at any time without any notice??
Obviously Providers will not end Sponsorship Without Any notice.
(11-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Anik Wrote: So the provider can end sponsoring the VPS at any time without any notice??

Not ethical or professional but yeah that can be happened. I mean if they decided to close business or terminate all sponsored servers nothing can be done. But most provider would announce this and let users a chance to backup their data. But when it's free hosting you must be ready for anything. Having regular backups is your responsibility.

I have seen that happens here and at freevps se eral times. Providers stop responding and then whole service vanish. These things just hsppen. Just take regular backups and keep an eye on server uptime.
i want use vps to run game servers. is it good enough reason? or i cant run on vps game servers?
(06-19-2017, 10:31 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i want use vps to run game servers. is it good enough reason? or i cant run on vps game servers?

you are allowed everything that doesnt bother other vps users hosted on the node and allowed by there terms of use
(06-19-2017, 10:31 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i want use vps to run game servers. is it good enough reason? or i cant run on vps game servers?

running a game server is fine but some provider like virmach and host4fun and some other doesnt allow high cpu usage for long . the solution is just to use cpulimit . i run a minecraft pe server and use the cpulimit command to make sure it doesnt goes up to 40% cpu usage
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-20-2017, 02:20 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: running a game server is fine but some provider like virmach and host4fun and some other doesnt allow high cpu usage for long . the solution is just to use cpulimit . i run a minecraft pe server and use the cpulimit command to make sure it doesnt goes up to 40% cpu usage

So what happens when the server needs more power ? Lets say suddenly it needs 45% ? Does this act like a kill switch and shut down the process ?

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting