arrow_upward

Poll: Who is for you the best hosting provider and why.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Limitlesshost
0%
PiratesHosting
0%
BuyShared
0%
LNB-Hosting
0%
HostLease (Sponsor)
42.86%
Proximity
0%
Ideastack
0%
Shadownethost (Sponsor)
57.14%
Total
7 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Free and Paid Hosting Providers (2018 ONLY FOR YOU!)
To determine the best hosting provider, a distinction is made between the best low-cost, support, coverage and such comparisons provider and the best provider with domain and a complete hosting package. The best hosting provider does not have to be the cheapest provider. But vote for the good active hosting provider that you think. From there we can select a winner.

3 Guarantees | Independent | Best advice | Always up to date | Non-Stop news updates (This Thread only)

NOTE: I DO NOT JUST PICKING A WINNER! I AM NOT HERE TO ADVERTISE OTHERS OR MY OWN. I JUST MAKE THIS AS I KNOW A BIT OF OTHER COMPANIES! SO THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR BEST HOSTING PROVIDER. MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU USE ONE OF THESE THAT A REVIEW WELCOME IS!

[Image: LimitlessHost.png]

General
Limitlesshost is for many the cheapest hosting provider. Because the hosting costs are more flexible, Limitlesshost has a number of advantages over other providers. At Limitlesshost you pay $ 0.50 per month and you get 1GB of disk space and 50GB of Bandwidth. It does not matter what you spend your credit on. With limitlesshost there is even an option that you can get 20GB for $ 5 per month and only the disk space and bandwidth is limited and the rest is unlimited. If you reach your limit at Limmitlesshost then you can always upgrade and this is often done within an hour.

Price: *****
Limitless is a very cheap hosting provider. We do know that they have hosting locations in the US and in Luxembourg. Apart from that, they do offer this on a very small scale. If you really want to go cheap, you are good at Limitlesshost.

Customer Care: ****
Limitless has good customer service compared to other providers. With this hosting provider you can always ask a question and it becomes an expert answer. The waiting time is rather short, at limitless you have access to many different ways to get in touch with customer service.

COVER: *****
Limitlesshost.net basically has good coverage for their hosting compared to other providers. Momently are they currently using the network of Frantech Solutions. There are quite few complaints from customers who have problems, there are sometimes some ailments but that is the case with every provider, but at limitless this is 0.08% per year and available 99.2% which is a very handsome performance. Limitless is not a bad provider at all, but a very successful low-cost hosting provider. If you want a good one you are good at limitless and you do not have to change provider! This assessment is also based on experiences from emails sent and experiences on different forums!

[Image: giphy.gif]
2.) PiratesHosting.com

GENERAL:
Pirateshosting.com is an unregistered Pakistani hosting provider. Pirateshosting offers good quality hosting products and game servers on a small scale. They offer this for free and paid. Pirateshosting has 1000+ members in a year's time. If you are curious, take a look at them.

Price*****
PiratesHosting is a subsidiary of HLMGNL and therefore also uses the HLMGNL network. At PiratesHosting it is possible to purchase monthly subscription and adjustable subscriptions. In addition, PiratesHosting also has free variant subscriptions available. It is not possible to take out a free hosting subscription with PiratesHosting. PiratesHosting is just a Post2Host provider. They also offer paid Hosting.

CUSTOMER CARE****
Pirateshosting does not have the best but also not the worst customer service. The customer service thinks well with you by seeing which package fits well with your consumption. Average is recorded within 31 seconds with customer service listening carefully to the problem and with appropriate solutions. PiratesHosting customers can go to customer service for free.

COVER*****
PiratesHosting uses the HLMGNL network. The network is used as standard. Although Pirates Hosting uses the network, PiratesHosting does not offer the same speed as HLMGNL. The maximum download speed at PiratesHosting is 150 Mbit / s. However, the stable network is being used and it is possible to use this network anywhere in the world.

[Image: buyshared.jpg]
3.) BuyShared.com

General:
BuyShared is an interesting provider if you want to be cheap. In many cases, a hosting subscription is cheap at BuyShared. In addition to cheap subscriptions, BuyShared has its own network. If you take out a hosting subscription at BuyShared you can achieve a maximum speed of 1000 Mbit / s.

Price:*****
BuyShared use their own network. The maximum speed at BuyShared is 1000 Mbit / s. As soon as you are a customer you come to their network. BuyShared offers monthly cancellable contracts and one-year contracts with the subscriptions. BuyShared mainly offers cheap large bundles.

Customer Care:*****
The customer service of BuyShared has the short waiting time of all providers. The employees have a perfect knowledge of hosting situations and servers. For questions that are more difficult, customer service often provides a very clear answer. That's why BuyShared also has the best customer service for the 3rd time in a row.

Frantech Solutions is just like HostLease a network administrator that offers LiteSpeed and SSD. A number of subsidiaries of Frantech Solutios use this. Frantecht has very good coverage throughout the world. Frantech Solutions currently uses 1000 Mbit / s for their network.

[Image: logo.png]
4.) LNB-Hosting.nl
General:
LNB-Hosting is an interesting provider for consumers who want a free hosting package and who would like to have good services, LNB-Hosting is also a provider that offers free upgrades but also offers a good upgrade at a very low rate what is worth it. LNB-Hosting is a subsidiary of HostLease like Shadowhosting and PiratesHosting that also use the HostLease network. Another benefit of LNB-Hosting is that you can change your shared hosting into a reseller account for free.
Price:*****
The prices of LNB-Hosting are very tempting because they are very cheap. But they also offer it for free but of course with a Post2Host forum. Because the provider does not really have a very good server so they find it superfluous to throw a high price against it. They do offer a 14 day cooling-off period under the Money-Back Guarantee of HostLease.

Customer Care:*****
The LNB-Hosting customer service is very limited. You can currently only use the Forum of LNB Hosting to submit your complaint, research shows that they are Beta mode and so with the upcoming updates and upgrade more access possibilities to customer service. Although customer service is almost the same as that of HostLease, customer service is very knowledgeable. Who works at LNB Hosting is still unprecedented.

LNB-Hosting is a subsidiary of HostLease and also uses the HostLease network. At the moment LNB-Hosting offers a network speed of 25Mbps, LNB-Hosting is currently the coolest hosting provider if you take a hosting with them but for a free package this is fine.

5.) HostLease.com (Currently a sponsor of VPS 15 for Post4VPS.com)

General:
Hosting subscriptions at HostLease are quite expensive, but you get a lot in return. The customer service is very good and the network is excellent. HostLease offers a maximum network speed of 1000 Mbit / s, this is the maximum achievable LiteSpeed & SSD speed at the moment. With HostLease you have the best reach almost anywhere in the world. If you are looking for a cheaper hosting provider, you can choose better for a other provider.

Price: *
The hosting provider HostLease currently has one of the five stars on the price part. HostLease received one of the five stars because this provider has more expensive subscriptions than other hosting providers. For many years, the subscriptions at HostLease have been considerably more expensive than with other hosting providers. Sometimes HostLease tries to compete on price but HostLease is a premium provider with good customer service, coverage and stable. For example, these subscriptions have a hosting speed of 1000 Mbit / s.

Customer Care: *****
The HostLease customer service is very knowledgeable. They can solve all your questions and problems with regard to the hosting subscription. In addition, it is possible to reach the customer service via the Ticket, Whatsapp, email, twitter and Facebook. The waiting time of HostLease is very short and often often within 30 minutes answer is given. This assessment is also based on experiences from emails sent and experiences on different forums.

HostLease is a network administrator that offers SSD hosting. A number of subsidiaries of HostLease make use of this. Since the end of January 2018, HostLease has a global network coverage.

6.) proximity.host (Closed Currently)
General:
proximity is primarily an interesting provider if you want to be cheap. Who is looking for a subscription is often the cheapest at proximity host. Nevertheless, a lot of people do not recommend proximity. The customer service of Proximity.host is one of the bad of other hosting providers. As long as nothing is wrong, proximity.host is good. If you make reasonable use of customer service, you should choose a different hosting provider.

Price: ***
Proximity is a subsidiary of Frantech solutions where they use the frantech network. Proximity is not really a budget provider of frantech and sells the subscriptions more expensive than Frantech itself. Due to the price of the subscriptions, proximity 3 of the 5 stars has received a prize.

Customer Care: *
Proximity has poor customer service compared to other hosting providers. Because this hosting provider is relatively deserted, very little attention is paid to the customer service, this has been researched by other old / current customers.

Proximity uses the Frantech.ca network. This hosting provider offers full coverage in the world of the world.
7.) Ideastack.com
General:
Ideastack does not offer very cheap hosting plans. The subscriptions of ideastack are aimed at the heavy and large consumer. Ideastack.com uses their own network. This hosting provider also offers domain names.

Price: ***
The price you pay with Ideastack is quite expensive for what you get back. At ideastack you pay (Currencies: US Dollar $ 2 | EUR € 1.73 | GBP £ 1.52) and you only get 1GB of SSD storage, so you can better opt for a different provider for a larger consumption. Limitless offers 1GB of disk space for $ 0.50 and that's better than what you pay here.

Customer Care: **
Ideastack basically has good accessibility of customer service but this provider has a fairly poor customer service, Ideastack is not a trusted provider and from reviews, do not help with their customers. So if you use the customer service of Ideastack a lot, you can switch provider better.

COVER: ***
The cover of Ideastack is not always strong, there are a lot of downtimes. This is also described by many customers. But in most cases the server works fine.

8.) Shadownethost.com (Currently a sponsor of VPS 5 for Post4VPS.com) Please sent me your logo.
General:
Shadownet Host is a provider based in India and offers reasonably cheap hosting subscriptions. For $ 0.99/mo (Yearly billed) you already have a hosting package to start your own web hosting, so far this is not the cheapest of all other providers but also not the most expensive. They offered hosting in India itself but may have moved in the meantime, Gameservers and VPS is not from HL

Price: ****
The subscriptions of Shadownethost are reasonably cheap and easy to order via their payment system. Shadownethost, like PiratesHosting, is a subsidiary of HostLease and therefore also uses the HostLease network. The Enterprice of Shadownethost is the least popular hosting package because this package is very expensive and for the specifications is not attractive for cusums. All other packages are reasonably cheap.

Customer Care: *****
The customer service of Shadownethost is excellent, you have a short waiting time and you will be treated properly if you have questions. the employees also have good technical knowledge.

Shadownethost uses the HostLease network. That is why at Shadownethost you have excellent coverage worldwide, just like the other subsidiaries of HostLease. If you want a good hosting provider, Shadownethost is not a bad provider and with this provider you also get website speeds of 150 Mbit / s

NOTE: I am still looking for more hosting company with more info, the selection of numbers doesn't mean how good they are, I am just picking hosting sites, as again, there is no best hosting company in the world. Just vote which is for you the best.
NEOCLOUD by Biznet I think that is the best for me!
I have tried it since June 2018 and they have high performance

Even for Gameserver they are quite stable! But this is only available for Indonesia
Instead of buying a foreign server, I prefer to love domestic products
For VPS 1 I Planning to Use It as a Proxy Connection in a European Area Because It Has a High-Speed Connection
Terminal
Solo Developer
Looks like you don't know, but the Shadow Hosting's plan starts from 1$/mo(if bought on yearly basis).

https://shadownethost.com/billing/cart.php?gid=6

And yup, Shadow Hosting is a subsidiary of HostLease, but not completely. Just the web hosting and reseller hosting platform is subsized by HL. VPS Hosting is under Hetzner Network so do Gameservers.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I just took a look at your website. $2.50 so you will need to update that, I took the pricing from there. I have directly updated yours Smile I was working a while back at this so yeah I haven't did a recheck.
I'd like to submit Hostus.us.  I've given full information of my experience with them in this thread:
https://post4vps.com/thread-2139.html

This is the URL of the VPS Host:
https://hostus.us/openvz-vps.html

For the purpose of this thread the following points are what make them worthy of submission for me:

1. They created their own Breeze Panel that is pretty awesome. It shows full status in overview and all of the account information and technical service are in logical places. Security is tops. In addition to one's password, one can change one's port number to a random one and also disallow SSH Password Authentication like in the print screen below:

[Image: eChtp0e.png]

2. The turnaround time in support tickets is unbelievably fast - consistently now since February 2016 when I've first started to use them.  Sometimes within the hour.  Very rarely for more than a half day.

3. The VPS I have is a low cost VPS - works out to just under 2 US$ a month.  From a hardware point of view they create great VPSs.  I have their beginner VPS.  There are probably better hardware out there, but for me this works well.  Particularly since the Admin of HostUS are consistently attentive and taking care of their business.

4. Hostus is brilliant with their locations - like they're genuinely available locations in the US, England, Europe and the Far East.

5. They have a great Website - hostus.us that has all of the info I need at my finger tips.  Particularly to make my mind up to get the VPS.  For me what was most important was to test my ISP with a mirror IP.  I didn't have to search for a link.  The mirror IPs and locations were right there next to the list of VPSs that are available.

6. Their billing works great.  When I started with them in February 2016 I had an issue because of my IP location in the UAE.  The system was set up that it was difficult for me to pay because of my dynamic IP that I shared with spammers.  But that has been completely sorted out since then.  Payment is easy with PayPal and no issues during the last payments.  I also like it that I get a discount for a year - even with the cheap below 2 US$ a month.

7.  Everything works smoothly.  I don't have to worry about the technical part of the VPS.  It's a host that is very well organized and has all of the operations streamlined.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Just voted for ShadowHost.I have voted for the ShadownetHost because they have great VPS specs also no restriction on using much things.I wanted to vote for HostLease but they don't allow us to use Gaming Server so for me i think ShadowHost is best.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
there is no sh*tty free hosting like hostinger , 00webhost , etc . just a quality free and paid web hosting . thanks for sharing this will definetly help people who needs hosting . me not included i use my vps to host my website
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
what i dont understand is why there are only two sponsors mentioned in the list. I think all of our sponsors are quite good. the past reviews bear testament to that. so at least we should have all of our sponsors. that would be fair.

also i think it is rather silly. every host usually faces downtime for various reasons ranging from maintenance to did attack. Even big ones do. Other than that we have quite a good crop of providers. So why discriminate?

This point would be the point of it. I guess none of us have the experience of using vps from all the locations provided by our sponsors. So it is highly biased and pointless vote. We would rather do good to mention good and bad points of all the providers. That way everyone would have clear idea of what they are getting into by reading it.

It is a bit like posting a review after using a system for one day one week. Incomplete and pointless and highly biased.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting