arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Didn't really call it a movie per say? But I watched the documentary "The Secret Life of HummingBird" by Curiositystream. It was really interesting and eye opening seeing these little birds perform "miracle" of nature. I learned quite a bit.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I have just finished the movie " AShke ". It is a indian punjabi movie.I like this movie because it is about student life.The main actor is my favorite singer.He is Parmish Verma.The movie is full of comedy and love story.

Ashke. Ashke is a 2018 Indian-Punjabi film based on popular folk dance Bhangra and is written by Dheeraj Rattan and directed by Amberdeep Singh. It stars Amrinder Gill, Sanjeeda Shaikh, Roopi Gill in lead roles and Sarbjit Cheema, Hobby Dhaliwal, Jaswinder Bhalla, Avy Randhawa and Gurshabad in supporting roles..

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have just finished another movie
" Phir Haira Phairi "
This is a old indian bollywood movie.It is full of comedy. There are 3 main characters in movie.They were closed friends.I like the end Scene. The end scene is full of comedy i can't explain that in my words. All of those search for a hidden bag of money.It is full of fun..

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Yesterday i watched "Hobbs & Shaw (2019) " nice story and i love the acting of Enemy. Some graphical effects are too much odd. but a good entertainment.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Finally, with the BluRay release of "John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum", I have been able to watch this great movie. As the previous two chapters this one is full of action, blood and absolutely insane fights. Keanu Reeves simply beats everything.

Great movie. I can recommend the whole series of the John Wick movies. Smile
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday I watched all the series of "Resident Evil". I suffered a lot. They are just a commercial resource to promote video games but they are totally different and crap.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
The last movie I saw was about 1-2 month ago when the BlueRay release of Avengers Captain Marvel came out , Im more into TV-Series lately , I finished Stranger Things all seasons, Started Brooklyn 99 almost Finished FRIENDS , And im loving all of them , Ever since i got into tv series i have forgotten movies exist.

Also that u mentioned John Wick 3 BlueRay , I cant wait another moment to watch that film , I have loved the John Wick series and i was waiting so eagerly for this one , since it Blew , it received 10x more praise than previous movies.
I watched Avengers: The End Game. The movie is quite good but I expected more from it. Plus the ending was not exactly to my taste. Captain Marvel does a short appearance in this movie (female one), but we don't see much of her anyway. Few characters die and one gets old at the end. I guess these days they try to make things more realistic even for superheroes.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I just watched "The Departed", I think it is not the first time, I don't like police plots, but this one is awesome.
You can see how much the spy gets hurt by his work. DiCaprio did a superb role.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
The last movie I watched now was Avengers Endgame, God I had been waiting since the actual release day for It to be released digitally so I can watch it, The main reason why I couldn't watch it in theatres was because I had exams going on at that time, and by the time the exams had finished, the local cinemas were no longer playing that movie..
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting