arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
The last movie I watched was Divergent, simply amazing. Can't get over the soundtrack either.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Transporter 4. It was the same as all the other Transporter movies, more or less! I can't quite figure out if the cheesy action scenes are tongue-in-cheek or not!
Since I'm on budget, and careful with spending my savings until I find a job (hopefully soon), I've now gone into YouTube again, and found quite a large selection of full length old eighties and nineties movies. Thank you YouTube! Some of the movies are really interesting.  Like the technology is not too hot, and the acting not perfect, but they are still very enjoyable.  I love those old Chevs - mostly antique cars these days.

Last night I was watching The case of the hillside stranglers (1999) with Richard Crenna, Dennis Farina, Billy Zane when they were much younger.  Must say forensic investigation has come a very long way since those times.  Like doesn't look as though they could screen phone calls or have video cameras that can follow your tracks.  But still this movie was interesting viewing.  With three actors I really like, particularly Richard Crenna.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Long weekend. i watched ALADIN 2019. and i love to see it. very beautiful movie. new young talent.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Watched John Wick 3 - Parabellum. They haven't failed the fan base this time either. Another Wick movie with nothing but action from start to end. Gunfights are not so realistic IMO but that's something expected from a movie like this. I like those martial arts moments. Those are more realistic. A good movie for anyone who likes action thrillers. I would give it 9 out of 10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Today i watched Animated movie "The secret Life of Pet 2" and it is also amazing like "The secret Life of Pet" elders and youngs all are enjoying it same. good suggestion to watch with family.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I watched Escape Plan - The Extractors. I don't think the script does any good for all those movie stars the movie has. Stallone, Bautista and There is 50 Cent for like 4 minutes. I think they should have made this really lot better. I would say 5 out of 10. Not realistic either.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I just watched "The Lion King" animated movie of 1994. I am ready to see & compare the new one. I hope that it will be amazing like the original one. Le'ts wait for tomorrow.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have just finished the movie " Angrej "
It is a old indian punjabi movie.I have already watched this movie many time. It is a very great movie. I always feel very happy after watching this movie.

Angrej is simple man belong to some village of undivided Punjab he fall in love with maarho who is bit clever and greedy and she preferred hakaam who is more rich and talkative .When angrej tries to impress her with help of Dhan Kaur things shape up in different way he did not expect.

Movie main cast

Director: Simerjit Singh
Writer: Amberdeep Singh
Stars: Amrinder Gill, Sargun Mehta, Aditi Sharma |.
I just watched on Netflix a film titled Bright starring Will Smith.
Well, I love that actor and I like almost every his films.

It seems that the critics, from "professional reviewer" destroyed the film with negative feedback but consumers feedback was so positive to overcome the professional one.

The scene at the hospital is EPIC.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting