arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
A very strange anime - Spirited Away - I had to search to re-find the name.
It is a bit weird, very surreal but a great movie. Quite emotional and touching. A good one to see if you like unusual anime flicks!
Just watched one of the better Zombie movies (according to IMDb): Dawn of the Dead. Seemed fine to me unlike many other really trashy Zombie movies.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I at last decided to watch Avengers End game after all the hype and stuff , The movie was decent to be honest , Tho it did make me cry in the end when they "Thank you" and stuff :')
Finally got around to watching Toy Story 4. It was a really good movie with a lot of twists. I have watched all Toy Story movies just like most of you probably have.

Pixar does a really great job with their movies.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
I forgot to post yesterday that I have watched the movie Dragged Across Concrete yesterday.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I have recently watched a very crazy film: "The Hangover". It want to be a comic film and it succeeds on it.
Zach Galifianakis is an amazing actor, the role of a crazy, unstable, unpredictable man suits him so well!

The good part? There are 2 sequel!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Last night i have finished two hollywood movies, these movies are " Justice League " and " X-MEN Dark Phoniex "
Both of these are great movies. Both of these are similar, In these movies, some special human's with superpowers team up to save the world from other creatures.

X-men Dark Phoniex ( Wikipedia ).
Quote:Dark Phoenix (also known as X-Men: Dark Phoenix) is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics X-Men characters, produced by 20th Century Fox and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the twelfth installment of the X-Men film series, and the sequel to 2016's X-Men: Apocalypse. The film is written and directed by Simon Kinberg (in his feature directorial debut) and stars an ensemble cast featuring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, and Jessica Chastain. In Dark Phoenix, the X-Men are forced to face the full power of the Phoenix after a mission in space goes wrong.

Justice League ( Wikipedia ).

Quote:Justice League is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics superhero team of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the follow-up to 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the fifth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).[5][6][7] The film is directed by Zack Snyder, written by Chris Terrio and Joss Whedon, and features an ensemble cast that includes Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, and J. K. Simmons. In the film, Batman and Wonder Woman recruit The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg after Superman's death to save the world from the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Yesterday i again watched FullHD x264 result 1080p "The Dark Phoenix" in Hindi audio. and now satisfied.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I just saw "We're the Millers" , I would highly highly suggest this movie if you are looking comedic movie , this movie has tons of hilarious moment , I would literally watch this movie again , The movie was filled funny moments. Im telling you , you won't regret watching this movie!
I have just seen a very nice film called "Life", an american sci-fi horror film starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson, and Ryan Reynolds. In this film there are six-member crew of the International Space Station that uncovers the first evidence of life on Mars.

I really liked it, you can't hate Alvin... because what it is doing is just surviving. The final is mind-blowing!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting