arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Have I told ya guys about The Martian? It's adapted from novel created by Andy Weir. It's talking about someone that's "dead" in Mars while they're evacuating theirself to get back home.

9/10 from me actually.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Saw Spider Man : Far from home yesterday , atlast saw it considering it im a spider man fan i am pretty late xd , as usual it was lovely to watch another spider man movie.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I have just finished the movie " Qismat ". It is a really very great movie. This movie is full of emotions and love. Heart Sargun Mehta is the heroine. in this movie, She is my favorite actor

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched one of those James Bond movies, Die Another Day (2002). I think Pierce Brosnan was a pretty good Bond character. Too bad he tried to milk more money from it and lost it. Daniel Craig, the guy who replaced him also leaving he franchise so I wonder who will be the next Bond.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Watched Tusk

This is a Horror Film with a combined comedy genre!
Not an ordinary comedy!
It's an adult comedy with a little gore!
Terminal
Solo Developer
My last movie is a Web Telecast. available on Netflix. named "SALAM - The First Muslim Nobel Laureate" My Hero and our Proud legend.
i am not fully satisfied with story. because more things are not true. but so on. he is Hero of Science and physics specially.

https://www.netflix.com/pk/title/81191195
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Just watched 'ZombieLand: Double Tab' Yesterday, Was a massive fan of the first Zombieland just a casual 10 years later they finally released a new one & it was quite good, probably a 7/10 wish there were more 'zombie action' scenes but otherwise still funny & still worth a watch.
Sicario (2015) with A listed stars Benicio Del Toro, Josh Brolin and Emily Blunt. Excellent production and story about an FBI agent - Emily Blunt - who is cleverly coaxed into volunteering her services idealistically in a drug heist operation, and find herself neatly snookered in the process when the operation broke almost every rule in the book, but in the end was successfully carried out. Great acting especially on the part of Benicio Del Toro.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills

Did you like the movie? If you did: check out Sicario 2. It is also a very great movie to the addition of the first one. The movie series is so good I would even want a third part if it keeps up in terms of quality.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Looks like Hidden Refuge had beaten me to it but I also was going to ask if @deanhills the second movie. Today there was a new about big gun battle happening in Mecio between security forces and a drug cartel. That reminded me of this movie. Totally worth watching it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting