arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
As i already have said in my posts. that it is raining here for 2 days. I was free all the day and have watched the movie " Najayez "
This is a old bollywood movie.This is a love story of a rich girl and a unmarried women son. This was a great story. There is a great lesson in this movie about mercy and love. I enjoyed the movie. I will rate 7/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Equalizer 2 (2018) I watched this movie two nights ago on TV.  Fairly new.  It came highly recommended so maybe that must have been the reason I expected something a little more perfect.  It's not a bad movie, but compared with the previous movie, it seemed to be rambling on and the different parts of the movie didn't work seamlessly for me.  Like there was a side plot that was distracting from the main plot. The side plot was a struggling young guy on his way to becoming a member of a gang who wanted him to shoot someone to prove he is worthy of membership and Denzel Washington rescuing him from the gang, and then the main plot of a big murder and a rogue CIA member being responsible for it. The last part of the movie where all of the action happened worked better for me.  It's still a good movie though.  I score it 7/10.  Equalizer 1 I score 8/10.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016, USA, IMDb) - "After getting in a car accident, a woman is held in a shelter with two men, who claim the outside world is affected by a widespread chemical attack."

The movie reminds me a lot of "Cloverfield" from 2008. I'm not sure but basically maybe 10 Cloverfield Lane shows like the history of how all the things started that happen in Cloverfield. OR maybe it is an alternative location where the story is taking place. Not sure. I however liked it pretty much.

Honestly I first thought it would be a movie where someone gets kidnapped and tries to escape. Like until the very end I thought that the story that the bunker owner told to the girl was still just bullocks but in the end it was all true and she saw it herself. So it was much more than just a boring kidnapping movie.

At least I know or hope that 10 Cloverfield Lane is somewhat related to the 2008 Cloverfield move and its story.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Have you guys watched Parasite that won Oscars? I'm giving them 9/10 for their movie!
It's a Korean movie with Korean language, so you may need to watch with subtitle.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yesterday i watched newly release movie "Bloodshot 2020" now available in Hindi/urdu. picture result is not so good because of HDcam rip. but i love and waiting always to watch van diesel movies.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
25th Hour (2002, USA, IMDb) - "Cornered by the DEA, convicted New York drug dealer Montgomery Brogan reevaluates his life in the 24 remaining hours before facing a seven-year jail term."

A movie with one of my favorite actors "Edward Norton". It has a great rating overall at IMDb but for me it was a bit boring. I think it does deserve the great rating but is simply in a genre that I'm not much a fan of. Norton acted great as always. See at it as "a day before you go to jail for a long time - what will you do?" kind of thing. For me personally the movie would have been a bit more interesting if they would have included more action and similar into the story.

The Sunset Limited (2011, USA, IMDb) - "Through a chance encounter, two men of opposing ideologies deliberate spiritual, philosophical, and profound matters in a New York City apartment."

Two men of opposing races and believes are discussing their opposite believes after a failed suicide attempt of one of the men. A debate about gods, the meaning of life. A lot of dialog. Can be interesting if you are into this kind of movies and the genre. I watched it because of Samuel L. Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones.

All the Money in the World (2017, USA, IMDb) - "The story of the kidnapping of 16-year-old John Paul Getty III and the desperate attempt by his devoted mother to convince his billionaire grandfather Jean Paul Getty to pay the ransom."

A Getty story movie. It is quite interesting. You have all the money in world and don't want to pay ransom for your family. Getty getty getty... Interesting and sad rich family. If you look up the name you can find many sad stories about Getty family members.

Brawl in Cell Block 99 (2017, USA, IMDb) - "A former boxer-turned-drug runner lands in a prison battleground after a deal gets deadly."

That movie together with movies like The Raid is probably one of the most violent movies I have seen. The performance by Vince Vaughn in terms of fighting skills and being violent is like really great. You have to watch it to understand. I can recommend that movie if you like The Raid or similar movies.

Rescue Dawn (2006, USA, IMDb) - "A U.S. fighter pilot's epic struggle of survival after being shot down on a mission over Laos during the Vietnam War."

A older movie but it's really good. Christian Bale is a great actor and plays his role good in my honest opinion. The movie reminds me of another movie that is from the same genre called "Behind Enemy Lines" from 2001 which is also a great movie.
I just finished "Badshah".It is an Indian Hindi movie.It is full of comedy and suspense.This is a very old indian movie.to be honest i hate Shahrukhan( Badshah's hero) movies. But this one was amazing. One of the most favorite scene is when Badshah gets a car for a mission.He was not aware of the cars gadgets.When some criminals chase him he presses the unknown buttons and his cars shot them.and the second one when he gets the shoes those helped him in climbing the walls.I really enjoyed the movie. I will rate this movie 8/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Bandits (2001, USA, IMDb) - "Two bank robbers fall in love with the girl they've kidnapped."

It's a movie I saw and had something in my mind that I couldn't get rid off. I remembered that I saw the movie probably over 15 years ago! It was way more entertaining back in the times. This time I watched it... just wasn't so interesting.
Today I saw a movie named anweshanam, the film portraits an accident death of a child who was beaten by his mother for fighting with his little sister. The movie warns parents to control their emotions while dealing with the children. The movie is an eye opener for those parents who have emotional in balance. A must watch for all parents having little children.
My rating 8/10

Thank you  Sweet

With curfew and all that, now I have free time to watch bunch of movies. So have started with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. I thought the movie is about Luke because the name. But it is not. And the Name is The Rise of Skywalker but in reality it's end of the StarWars original series. I feel kind of sand since I have been a big fan of this series for a long time since a little kid. But the way Disney messing up the whole thing including characters I think its the best thing happened to the original series.

It's a good movie. Made it good. But the script is so so. Good old Disney hasn't stopped trying to cycle of those great scenes from the previous movies. I mean they have been blowing up planets in every single movie. There are bunch of things like that in the movie. Even this movie has given me the feeling that Disney is just trying to cash the old fame.

I would give it 8/10 for everything except for the script.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting