arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I just watched The Invisible man!

This movie is the best movie for me this year because this movie has an amazing impression in terms of story and atmosphere!

In essence this movie is more enjoyable to watch at night with a headset and big screen!
Terminal
Solo Developer
The last movie I watched was an Indian movie in Hindi and the movie name was "Commando 3"
Genre: Action/Drama
Description: The movie was based on terrorism and there were some Muslims who got inspired by a wrong guy and started planning planting bombs and then Indian sent a special offer to another country for arresting gang leader.... check out movie for more info
These days, thanks to TV channels, I have watched the firsts film of Harry Potter series. After all this time, these film are still nice and the SFX are very mind-blowing and it was like I was young again Smile
The actors were so young on the first ones!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
If you like anime movies i would recommend Kimi no nawa or "Your name" in english. It is an amazing and animated film.
mostly i like animated and hollywood movies, hmm i remember when last time i watched john wick all chapters
I have watched a number of movies in previous days. But i will mention 2 of them i liked.

The most liked movie is an indian punjabi movie Qismat. That is really very sad love story. I can not choose one most liked part because every single second of the movie is very great. This is a love story of two students. A boy came to city for his study and found the girl in his colony. The most sad part is when boy is sent back to his home when girl father found that both are in a relation.

2ndly i will post indian punjabi movie Jhalle. That is a comedy movie with the most funny actor Binu Dhillon. I loved it.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
oh wow. this thread is still exist and people still replying here... well last movie i watched was la casa de papel i think. one of the best i ever seen
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Lockdown is a movie season and smart tv is the last hope..
today i watched Frozen 2, Maleficent 2.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Just watched Mithunam, a movie that describes corruption a struggle of a businessman to get approval for his factory. While the official says he needs to deposit money the poor businessman says how he can deposit without getting income. He already invested whole property in it.
The sad plight of a young businessman.

Thank you  Sweet

I watched the movie "Panga" a couple of days back. It's a Bollywood movie starring Kangana Ranawat as the lead role.

In this movie, we see how a mother, who takes a leave from her kabaddi passion, as her child was born very weak. However, after a period of 6 years she's encouraged by her family to go back to kabaddi and she does it. This movie is an inspiration for all the families, that mother is am integral part of your family and she isn't so weak and feeble as she might appear to be, and she should get her share of respect in the family.

It's a good watch for all my fellow movie lovers. Rating it 9/10. It's worth watching the movie.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting