arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I have just watched an bollywood movie and its name was "Agneepath" and the movie had two top stars of bollywood which made the movie even more interesting.
Actors: Sanjay dutt
Story line: They had a fight on a village and the whole movie is made on that village.
During free time I watched the CGI movie series of Resident Evil (also called Biohazard in Japan), there films follow the game plot!
I can't believe how nice are these movies, they are essentialy better then the live action!

I can't share any plot because I would spoil the games Big Grin
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Watched Delta Force 1986. What a lame movie. Only excuse can given is it was made it back in 1986 but when you compared to other movies of same year such as Aliens 2, this one looks like B movie. Special Forces action is totally unreal and more like hilarious. Seems they wanted to make Chuck Norris look like invisible but done it in quite lame way. When you compared with movies like Rambo, Commando, Predator etc this movie looks like a joke. I didn't expect this. I thought this is a great movie from the reputation. I guess I could give it 4/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The last movie i watched was an southindian movie which i love more than pure bollywood movies as south indian movies contain more twists and turn and its also the south indian movie named: "Yajamana".
Genre: Action/Drama
Actor: Darshan
Co-Actor: Rashmika mandanna
Story line: This movie story is all about land a gangster wants to take over a village for his business but the hero of movie not allowing him and thats how their war starts against eachother.... for more story please watch movie
My last movie is about two days ago i saw a newly released Korean movie "The Closet 2020" a horror mystery movie. i never got a official Hindi/Urdu Audio track. but it is a good experience.
Here is the official trailer
https://youtu.be/xK1F-XinMeI
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Today I watched pigman, the movie describes some issues faced by an excellent student in his life. He gets suspended from his college for not doing favour to the guide. He seeks a job and he tries to shout against the evils in the company. Later the senior officers injures him.
The movie while is not giving much power to a research student is still relevant in the unemployed society.
It is watchable, I will rate 8/10 as the hero is not much powerful.

Thank you  Sweet

i recently watched some series and movies from netflix hope you guys may seen these good series
good doctor ,fringe and the red dog these series ,movie are emotional ,horror ,thrilling to watch there r still many more good series present in netflx,amazon prime i still looking for more cool series
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Yesterday i saw a animated movie "Peter Rabit 2018"i got it in hindi dubbed with awesome picture quality. not fully animated but a combination. a rabbits with humans. great suggestion with family.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie " Super Singh " It is an indian punjabi movie. Its a great comedy movie. Most of the Diljeet Movies are funny. He is very awesome comedian. The most liked thing in Diljeet is that he do not let anybody dis-respect himself.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Well, a couple days back, I watched the movie *Khakee* with my family.

It's a 2008 Bollywood movie with a good plot, and Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn and Aishwariya Rai Bachchan were starred in the film. Basically, the plot revolves about an old police officer, who is sent on a mission to fetch a person who was being proclaimed by the Government as being a terrorist. However, all this was part of a conspiracy in which the corruption of the Government played a part. The movie goes on to show, how even after the death of the person the cops stay determined and ultimately get the person his due share of justice.

I would rate it about 8/10. It's a good movie, and worth being watched with family and friends.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting