arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I just watched Joker in Bluray quality andd it was damn amazing, Just finished my sound system and it's no less than sitting in a cinema. Joker is just undeniably the best movie i have every seen the acting and reactions and everything is just crazy!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Today i have watched an old Indian Punjabi movie " Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin " This is a comedy movie with a great Love story. The most favorite scene of the movie is the marriage ceremony of Hero's girl. They go to marriage ceremony and try to impress girl father.That is the most funniest part of the movie.
All of the songs are awesome. The most liked song is the Title song " Mundeyan Ton Bachke ".

Will rate this movie 9/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched the movie Greyhound. The movie is about World War 2 Atnatic convoys and U-Boat attacks. Tom Hanks does the main role has a Navy captain who commands a convoy of ships that departs for English from the USA. It seems he is the only big Hollywood celeb in the cast. Yet, movie is lot better than I expected. Things happen fast-paced like a thriller but not filled with too much action either. The movie is based of a novel released in 1955, The Good Shepherd. Compared to many other Word War 2 movies it feels like small. For example not even once they show the enemy except few subs which pop up. But still they have done a good job creating a decent movie. I would give it 7/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have seen a movie named chithrashalabham which portrays a happy man who was diagnosed with a serious health issue which can't be cured. The protagonist act as a helper for all the people around him knowing he will day within days. On his words he want to enjoy the world as much as he can and utilise the remaining time for making others happy. An eye opener for everyone as we need to be happy and helpful in our short life.
My rating :9/10

Thank you  Sweet

Yesterday i have watched an Indian Punjabi movie " Munde Kamaal De " One of the best ever movie. There was no boring moment in movie. Every single second made us laugh. The most favorite part is when Binu Dhillon goes to pick Amrinder Gill and The second person at Airport. This is a story of 3 males which are incomplete in some way. One is Blind second is deaf and third is dumb. They want to impress a father of 3 girls to get married with them. They try not to show there defects. These 2 hours were full of fun. Enjoyed a lot.
I will rate this movie 10/10.

The last movie I watched is "Scooby!" the last reboot of the francaise. It was funny, a bit different from the usual graphic I am used to see.

The plot and story telling were a bit forced: super hero in Scooby-Doo adventures?
They unmask fake ghosts and then beleive on super heroes?

I hope to see new movies with a decent plot Q_Q
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Just seen Cliffhanger (1993) an old movie classic with Sylverster Stallone in his better "genuine muscle" days. Action scenes are in tall majestic mountains with lots of snow and great scenery. A real baddie crook with his mates do a daring theft of millions of dollars in three cases in flight. They tried to use a second plane to move the cases and the baddies. Something then goes wrong for them when the cases drop into the mountain ranges. Their plane then goes down, also in the mountains and they then try and alert a rescue unit to come and rescue them, so they can get the rescuers - mountain climbers - to track the money. Some great mountain climbing action scenes. Plot and story of movie kept my attention all of the time. Score this movie 8/10.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have watched Chal Mera Putt 2 last night. It was a very amazing movie. This is a comedy movie. But i liked its love story. Both actor and actress are Punjabi and are very funny. I even like their voice. This is one of the most famous comedy movie of 2020. My most like comedian character in the movie is " Zafri Khan " He is an advocate in the movie.
I will rate this movie 7/10.

Does anyone remember this movie called Waterworld (1995)? Recently I found it in one of my portables and felt like watching it again. It's similar to the Mad Max series but this happens in a world covered in water. This movie was known and one of the most expensive movies of its time but can't say financially successful. I heard it has a considerable amount of negative criticism at its time so maybe that's why. But I think it's a pretty good movie for action sci-fi.

Did I talk about these old Delta Force movies here? Nothing to talk about. These are total crap for action movies. Not sure why there was a big hype about these. Everything looks totally silly and make every elite spcial force units look silly if that's what those are.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The last movie i have watched is quite old movie since I am a big fan of old movies and I usually watch 19s movies and the last movie I have watched was an indian movie named "swarg se sundar" and the movie lead actor was Mithun and jeetendra.

The movie story is based on joint family issues and how people can live happily if they do care about eachother
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting