arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I saw the science fiction movie Fast.and.Furious yesterday, and I don't think it had an interesting story, and I didn't enjoy watching it. But I saw another drama movie called The Girl 2019 that I think had an interesting and enjoyable story, I suggest you watch it.
The reason I downloaded my movie yesterday was because Rack (a famous American actor) was playing in it, and I thought it might be a nice movie, but it wasn't, and it was the first movie in which rack plays, but it's a bad movie.
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-09-2020, 06:44 AM)OldMeister Wrote: well you guys seem to know a lot about movies. would you recommend me some movies to watch?

Have you watched Avengers movies? 
I suggest you should watch Doctor Strange as it is indeed a really great movie but i believe you should watch Avengers before watching it you can have an idea atleast.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I have watched 3 movies in past days. These are " Ardaas " "Harjeeta" and Sufna. All of these are Ammy Virk movies. I love to watch comedy and love story movies. Sufna and Ardaas have a great love story while Harjeeta have comedy too. If we go to love story. I will rate it 7/10. But for overall i will rate 4/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched Ocean's 8 movies. I wanted to watch this while ago but I forgot about it. Recently I found it again and finally watched it. Sandra Bullock who is one of my favorites plays the main role. This one is different than her usual movies, Romantic Comedies. It's categorized as an action movie but it doesn't have a single fight. It's all about robbing some priceless jewelry. No fights don't mean it's a boring movie. It's a quite fast-paced movie with a very good script. There is a plot twist at the end too. Didn't see that coming. I would give the movie 8/10. But I think it deserve even a 9.

Also, I found out there is a whole movie series called Ocean's stared by George Clooney. In Ocean's 8, he seems to be already dead and the elder brother of Sandra Bullock's charactor.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just finished a bollywood movie Munna Micheal. It is a great romantic movie.Mostly i don't watch indian movies but i have watched it because of its great song Ding Dong, and the major reason i watched is that i like the movie Heroin. She looks very cute.

I got Blood Shot in FHD with hindi dubbed. and seen a few hours ago. Wan diesel movies are really awesome.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Today I watched Ocean's 11. The first movie of Ocean's series. It's the same story the last movie Ocean's 8 has but the last one has female main cast. This movie is pretty good. Along with George Clooney, It has a bunch of actors who become a lot popular later like Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Scott Caan, etc. I think this series has defined the genre of movies, heist films. I think this genre is becoming popular. There is a new Spanish TV series that belongs to this one. Also, I can't forget the movie Italian Job which I watched again recently. Another good Movie.

So the next movie will be Ocean's 12.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have watched the movie " Shadda " an indian punjabi movie. It is a comedy movie about the single people. Off course this is a very great movie cuz of Diljeet Dosanjh. One of the most funniest character ever. I can not mention a favorite part cuz every single second is very great. Loved it.
I will rate this movie 11/10.

I have recently watched a russian sci-fi film called "SPUTNIK", sadly it is not so famous and the blockdown doesn't help at all. I found it very nice and well going for the whole time. There is not a dub, so pure russian voices!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
The last movie I watched was Vishudhan, the movie portraits how gossips has used by exploiters to abuse a priest and nun. The nun was expelled from the church while priest gave up his role to secure her life. A movie that has a terrible end as the priest takes weapon to destroy the enemies.
My rating 8.5/10.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting