arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Last night i have watched the movie Manje Bistre 2. It is an indian punjabi movie. It was released in 2019. It is a second part of the movie the first one was released very earlier. It is a story about marriage ceremony in very old days, when there were no marriage halls etc. The first part of the movie was a comedy love story and now the second part is more funniest. The second part of the movie is also about a marriage in some of modern days. There is a lot of fun. In the movie marriage ceremony is in a modern city but they want the same as in old days in Punjab. Loved it.
If i rate it, it will be 10/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(06-27-2020, 09:25 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I have recently watched a russian sci-fi film called "SPUTNIK", sadly it is not so famous and the blockdown doesn't help at all. I found it very nice and well going for the whole time. There is not a dub, so pure russian voices!

I watched the Trailers while away and waiting for a good copy to download. Recently I have watched several really good Russian movies. I think Russian and Chinese movie industries catching up with Hollywood. These guys are already making the same quality or even better movies. Another Russian movie I want to watch is The Blackout (2019). It's an Sc-Fi Thriller.

Meanwhile, I finished watching the whole Ocean's series. Very Good Movies series if you like those Heist genre movies. I prefer the original 3 movies to the final movie which was a copy of the first movie with an all-female main cast. Sandra Bullock is great as usual but still, that alone is not enough to out-done George Clooney and the gang, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Julia Roberts, Bernie Mac, Scott Caan, etc. Each of these movies deserves 8+ /10 or more.  I wish they could do a few more movies for the original movie series.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-29-2020, 04:33 AM)xdude Wrote: I watched the Trailers while away and waiting for a good copy to download. Recently I have watched several really good Russian movies. I think Russian and Chinese movie industries catching up with Hollywood. These guys are already making the same quality or even better movies. Another Russian movie I want to watch is The Blackout (2019). It's an Sc-Fi Thriller.

Meanwhile, I finished watching the whole Ocean's series. Very Good Movies series if you like those Heist genre movies. I prefer the original 3 movies to the final movie which was a copy of the first movie with an all-female main cast. Sandra Bullock is great as usual but still, that alone is not enough to out-done George Clooney and the gang, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Julia Roberts, Bernie Mac, Scott Caan, etc. Each of these movies deserves 8+ /10 or more.  I wish they could do a few more movies for the original movie series.
You are right, long time ago I watched a russian movie about the legend of a Dragon and a princess offering, it was amazing on both story-line and SFX. 
Unfortunately it has not been dubbed on my country, we need these movies too!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Watched the movie "Kai Po Che!" which is the debut movie, of an amazing Bollywood actor, late Sushant Singh Rajput. To state things briefly, SSR committed suicide at the age of 34 a couple weeks ago, at his house in Mumbai. Sad

Coming to the movie, it is a really good one. It featured three friends and their absolute friendship. Everything goes on well, until a Hindu-Muslim clash, wherein one of the friends' parents got burnt and he joins the group which takes revenge on the Muslims. The third friend dies when he was shot by the former, protecting a Muslim boy and his Father, who later turned out to be a great cricketer.

This is a really emotional and heart-touching movie with lots of introspection and humility required to appreciate it's beauty. It deserves a 9/10 and is worth a watch.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I got interested in serial killers documentary recently I seen some killers movies of zodiac,tedbundy,and some rare documentary's in YouTube mainly Jeff Dahmer notorious interview video which is really insane my mind got polluted for last 3 days seeing those graphical photos of Victim
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

yesterday i saw (Just 6.5) movie . it is best in cop/crim section movie's . IMDB movie link : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9817070/
Thanks Post4VPS
Recently I watched a movie named Monkey Pen, the movie is a story of a boy who was careless about his education. The magic starts when the monkey pen has reached to his home. He becomes the best student of the school. But it was his father ! A must watch movie.
Rating : 9/10

Thank you  Sweet

Watched The Upside (2017). A Kevin Hart movie so it supposes to be a comedy. Even when you watch the trailer you get an idea it's a full comedy. Probably they tried to market it that way. But the movie is more than a comedy it had a good story and very well done. It doesn't have too much of Kevin Hart's loud humor but enough. It's about a wealthy quadriplegic and his newly hired caretaker. I didn't know at that time but it's based on a true story too. Not identical but just based on a real-life story. For a very small budget film (only 35 million USD), it has done well by earning 126 million. I would give it 8/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I'm very hard up for good movies to watch.  My most recent viewing is a movie classic State of Play (2009) with Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck in the lead roles.  The story line was not bad and it had a nice twist in the tail towards the end of the movie.  Can't help marvel at Russell Crowe's acting.  He portrayed the role of an eccentric and seasoned journalist with high principles very well.  Ben Affleck was also not bad in the role of a politician.  

Movie is about a Government politician who had an affair that turned out into a murder with the apparent reason by a huge armaments manufacturing conglomerate of framing Ben Affleck the politician, but then when Russell Crowe starts to investigate, there were wheels within wheels.

I score the movie 8/10.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I watched Extinction on Netflix yesterday!
That was way to cool!
The theme was somewhat around AI vs Humans.....
My Rating for that Movie will be 7/10

You all can also see it on Netflix..... Its's worth watching!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting