arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I just watched kgf again this is 20 time I watched yet from past 1 year the kgf craze still there in India really kgf movie really awesome to watch again and again
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Today, with the right protections I went to see Tenet on the cinema...
Well, it is an amazing film, I can't see much about it because on other countries the release has been delayed so I don't want to spoil anything.

I hope that you all can get to see it soon!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Last night i have watched the movie " High End Yaarian " It is an Indian Punjabi movie. It was a very boring movie. I did not liked even a single part of movie. All of songs of the movies are boring.It is a stupid story. Nothing is same as the name.
I have watched the movie just because of Jassi Gill. His voice and other movies are great. I thought it will be awesome just like other. But it is worst movie.
if i rate this movie scores will be 4/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Just watched Blade: Trinity on TV...
Well, I remembered somehow the plot and it was very bad. The third movie is the wrost of the trilogy, just trash and fighting...

I read that Marvel wants to do a reboot of the charapter to set him into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I hope they do a nice job!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have just watched an Indian Punjabi movie named " Vadhayian Ji Vadhayian" .It is full of comedy. Actually I like Binnu Dhillon movies. In this movie the most funniest scene was that when he suddenly got blind right before his marriage ceremony. One of my most favorite scene is when he go to meet girl's father to ask for marriage his daughter.
He was blind but shows everyone that he is well.
One of the another great movie for the 2020. It is an old movie but i have watched it in 2020.
will rate this movie according to comedy 10/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched this movie called Hard to Kill (2020) Stared by Bruce Willis. It's a horrible movie. Not one of those usual Bruce Willis movies. This one is simply bad. I can't find anything good to say about it. I don't think I can give even a 5/10 for this one. There are better quality B movies these days. Anyway, I don't want to leave this post too short either. I found out this is not the first movie released with this name. There is an older Steven Seagal movie which was released in 1990.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-01-2020, 08:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Watched this movie called Hard to Kill (2020) Stared by Bruce Willis. It's a horrible movie. Not one of those usual Bruce Willis movies. This one is simply bad. I can't find anything good to say about it. I don't think I can give even a 5/10 for this one. There are better quality B movies these days. Anyway, I don't want to leave this post too short either. I found out this is not the first movie released with this name. There is an older Steven Seagal movie which was released in 1990.

Thanks for the heads up @xdude  I'm also a great Bruce Willis fan, and there is nothing as disappointing as wanting to watch a movie of a favourite actor and it turns out that way.  So I'm definitely going to avoid watching it.  I've had previous disappointments too, at least one can say he is brave enough to branch out, but has made a few oopses with movies in the past.  His "Die Hard" movies are still my favourites and I watch those regularly, even after years of it having been made - like great classics.  Harts War was not too bad.  I also liked Hostage which I've seen more than once.  I wasn't as keen about the "Whole Ten Yards", "Lucky Number Slevin", "Alpha Dog" was a bit slap stick .... and more.

My last movie has been Hitman: Agent 47 (2015). With an English actor Rupert Friend in the main role as a child who was created into a killer assassin machine - but who eventually turned into the good side of things when he was trying to help someone find her father.  Rupert Friend was excellent in this movie.  Plenty of action and never stops right to the end. Also elements of surprise in the plot right through giving it something to keep one interested. I give it 8/10.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yesterday i see a comedy love story punjabi movie " Nikka Zaildar 3" film of Ammy Virk . whenever i feel sad i watch punjabi comedy movie and my mood boost up.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i watched VOLITION 2019 few days ago its a nice time travel movies that lures around the grand father paradox its same genre like tenet but more understandable
i watched sputnik too but its a lame russian horror movies with more rating than it deserves.
Ghost Dog | USA | 1999 - A great movie with Forest Whitaker. A man saved by a Mafia mobster is now living the way of a Samurai and is acting as a hitman for his master (the Mafia man who saved him). Great choice of rap/hip-hop music in the movie. Easy 7/10.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting