arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Just Watched Solar Impact, Film About Apocalys and Zombie . Inception, About Dreming and creating world. Predestination, Film about Time Loop
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
A few weeks ago I finished SpongeBob: Sponge Out Of Water. Actually I had recently started watching SpongeBob and I was really enjoying them so while browsing Netflix I noticed the movie and obviously had to watch it!

The movie was good and entertaining though meant for children ofcourse but if your a spongebob fan you'll still love it. I've yet to watch the new spongebob movie but Im sure that one will be great too
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
The last movie i watched was contagion on HBO Channel, At first i thought that was a boring movie, But turns out it was a movie about a pandemic literally almost same things as Covid-19, the only difference was that whoever was infected they become something else their body rots, Literally it was like you are watching 2020 in a movie
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Thanks to Amazon Video, I watched the latest Lupin movie, it is based on CGI. I watched the dubbed version and it is very nice, Lupin has been always dubbed very nicely in Italy. This is the plot from Wikipedia:
Quote:In Nazi-occupied France, archaeologist Professor Bresson entrusts his heavily trapped diary and an amulet containing the key to the book to his family. The diary is purported to be the guide to an immense treasure called the Eclipse, which a group of Nazis working for Ahnenerbe seeks to get into their hands. Bresson is killed by the arriving Germans; his family escapes, but is chased down by Ahnenerbe scientist Professor Lambert, and ends up in a car crash which only the infant daughter survives. Lambert steals the amulet, but is unable to find the diary, which was lost during the chase.

In the 1960s, the diary resurfaces during a memorial exhibition in Bresson's honor. Lupin III tries to steal the book, as his grandfather had unsuccessfully attempted before him, only to be foiled first by a pretty young woman disguised as a security guard, then by Fujiko, and to be arrested by Inspector Zenigata. On his way to prison, Lupin is sprung by his friends Jigen and Goemon and sneaks in to the home of the disguised security guard, a young prospective archeology student named Laetitia. He presents a medal identical to the one stolen by Lambert, which Lupin's grandfather had left him. Laetitia contacts Lambert, who has become her adoptive grandfather and on whose order she was supposed to steal the book in the first place. Lambert tells her to bring Lupin and the second amulet to him, in exchange for sending her to Boston University to study archeology.

In the meantime, Fujiko delivers the diary to a small group of Ahnenerbe fugitives still looking for the Eclipse, among them Lambert and their leader Gerard. However, Gerard quickly discovers Fujiko's plan to get the treasure and has her detained. Laetitia leads Lupin to Lambert's hideout, a customized transport plane, where they retrieve the book and the counterpart to Lupin's amulet. Lupin succeeds in disarming the trap and opens the diary, and the two learn that the Eclipse is a power generator left behind by a highly advanced lost civilisation and is hidden in the ruins of Teotihuacan, and knowing Laetitia has led him into a trap, Lupin willingly surrenders to Gerard and Lambert. When Lupin is locked up with Fujiko, the latter uses him as a diversion to escape on her own. Lupin sneaks back into the plane and eavesdrops on Gerard and Lambert, learning in the process that they are seeking none other than Adolf Hitler himself, who reportedly faked his death and escaped to South America during the fall of Berlin, and is now intending to use the Eclipse to resurrect the Third Reich.

When Laetitia, who has also overheard the conversation, confronts the two men, Gerard throws her out of the plane. Snatching the diary and the amulets back, Lupin jumps after her, and he and Laetitia are then rescued by Fujiko, Jigen and Goemon. Left stranded by their adversaries, Lupin summons Zenigata to his location and steals his Interpol helicopter. Zenigata manages to get back on board, and after learning of the stakes, he teams up with Lupin's gang and Laetitia to thwart the villains. During a stopover, Lupin reveals to Laetitia that he has deduced her to be Bresson's granddaughter and that Lambert adopted her only to get his hands on the diary and the Eclipse. He also discovers that his grandfather had actually helped Bresson to find the Eclipse, but afterwards booby-trapped the book for Bresson to prevent the Eclipse from falling into the wrong hands.

In the meantime, Gerard and Lambert find the Eclipse's hiding place, but are unable to proceed past its traps without the diary, forcing them to return to the place where they left Lupin. Exploiting their absence, Lupin's team makes it past the obstacles, but are then forced to discover that their enemies' retreat was merely a ruse to clear the path to the Eclipse. Lambert and Gerard activate the Eclipse, which carries them and Laetitia back to the surface, but Lupin's team intercepts them before they can escape, scuttling Lambert's plane. Lambert uses the Eclipse to get the plane to fly again, and activates a micro black hole to finish off Lupin's team; believing them dead, and drunk with power, he claims the device for himself and incinerates the diary. When he prepares to use the Eclipse to destroy Berlin, Gerard fights him; when Laetitia takes control of the device, Gerard shoots at her, but Lambert takes the bullet for her and dies. Right afterwards, Gerard receives the news that Hitler has been located and takes the Eclipse and Laetitia to him.

When Gerard arrives at the Ahnenerbe headquarters, he meets with Hitler and the two depart on the Eclipse to see its capabilities, and Laetitia is sent to be locked up. She finds herself in the company of Jigen, and discovers that Lupin and his gang beat Gerard first to the base with the help of Zenigata and Interpol, and Lupin is secretly disguised as Hitler upon her and Gerard's arrival. Back on the Eclipse, Lupin gives away his disguise and Gerard attacks him, but Lupin tampers with the Eclipse controls to release a micro black hole directly inside the Eclipse. Gerard is sucked into the hole and perishes while Lupin barely escapes with a gravity device he kept from the Teotihuacan ruins. After a fond but hasty good-bye to Laetitia - and gifting her with the gravity device along with enrollment into Boston as a farewell present - Lupin and his associates rush to escape Zenigata's ever-zealous attention, with Zenigata and his men bidding Laetitia farewell with a salute.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I haven't had found any interesting movies for a while now. Watched this kids movie called Cat's and Dogs 3 : Paws United. Also an Animated movied called Pets United. My nephew loved both movies and I found both movies are okey from kids standards. Guess it's time to search for great old movies which I have missed some how.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I watched Matrix because I needed a refresh for the upcoming matrix sequel Oh
Yesterday... watched a few movies actually:
- U-571 (IMDb)
- Transpecos (IMDb)
- The Platform (IMDb)

I really liked U-571 and it is worth a watch. A acquaintance recommended it to me when we spoke about the new Greyhound movie. Both share the subject submarine warfare and World War II.

The movie that I can however really recommend is the Netflix title The Platform. It's really awesome. The story is pretty intense and violent, too. The idea to this movie... I don't know how you even come up with that but it's great. I noticed Netflix is making some great movies with actors from Spain since about two years now.

Transpecos was so so...
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(09-27-2020, 08:07 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: The movie that I can however really recommend is the Netflix title The Platform. It's really awesome. The story is pretty intense and violent, too. The idea to this movie... I don't know how you even come up with that but it's great. I noticed Netflix is making some great movies with actors from Spain since about two years now.

Now that's a recommendable movie indeed, Thanks!..

The whole movie is a 'made in Spain' product (actors, writer, director etc..) with the original title of 'El Hoyo'(/The Hole.)

Hollywood can't(/could never) make this kind of movies; not in a thousand years --unless Mexico gets back California in the meantime :-)

Yes it's about greed, selfishness, the hyper-individualist mindset (and all the other vices) that Capitalism nurtures in human-beings... At least that's how I read it..

Here is a glimpse on the directors' view:
‘The Platform’ Director’s Ending Explanation Is as Intriguing as the Movie

+1Rep for recommending the movie.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Watched the Bollywood movie -. "Gunjan Saxena - The Kargil Girl".

This movie revolves around and hence based on the life of Gunjan Saxena, the first Indian Air Force female pilot in combat. It highlights her way to success. It was originally released on Netflix, but I've watched it from other sources of mine, best not to talk about them here. Tongue

I'd like to highlight that there was a good controversy over the movie. Basically the movie (to gain popularity) portrayed that the staff at Air Force Academy didn't treat her well as she was a women. As soon as the movie was released the Air Force took it to the court saying that those claims are false and all male and female students were treated equally. Last time I checked the issue it was pending a judgement.

Nonetheless, I'd rate this movie a 7/10. It's an okay-ish movie good for a quick watch.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Yesterday I watched Indipendence Day on a TV channel. It is a sci-fi film from 1996.
I can't say if it was my first time or just a rewatch but I can say that I found the film very boring, nothing special.
I leave here the plot from Wikipedia if someone is interested about this boring story:
Quote:On July 2, 1996, an enormous mothership orbits around Earth, deploying assault fortress saucers, each with a fifteen-mile radius, that take positions over Earth's major cities. David Levinson, an MIT-trained satellite technician, decodes a signal embedded within global satellite transmissions, realizing it is the aliens' countdown timer for a coordinated attack. With help from his ex-wife, White House Communications Director Constance Spano, David and his father Julius gain access to the Oval Office and alert President Thomas Whitmore to the threat. Whitmore orders evacuations of New York City, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C., but it is too late. The saucers fire destructive beams, causing massive explosions that kill millions. Whitmore, the Levinsons, and a few others narrowly escape aboard Air Force One as the capital is destroyed, along with the other locations over which the city destroying warships are positioned.

On July 3, counterattacks against the alien invaders begin worldwide, but their warships are shielded by force fields. Each saucer launches a swarm of attack fighters with their own shields as well, which decimate the human fighter squadrons and military bases. Captain Steven Hiller, one of the mission's squadron leaders with the United States Marine Corps based out of El Toro, survives by luring his attacker to the enclosed spaces of the Grand Canyon before ejecting from his plane safely, causing the enemy fighter to crash-land. He subdues the downed alien and flags down a convoy of refugees, hitching a ride with former combat pilot Russell Casse. They transport the unconscious alien to Area 51, where Whitmore's group has landed. Secretary of Defense Albert Nimzicki has revealed that a faction of the government has been involved in a UFO conspiracy since 1947, when one of the invaders' attack fighters crashed in Roswell. Area 51 houses the now-refurbished alien fighter, and three alien corpses recovered from the crash. As scientist Dr. Brackish Okun examines the alien captured by Steven, it regains consciousness and attacks, telepathically invading Okun's mind and killing other personnel. It uses Okun's vocal cords to communicate before launching a psychic attack against Whitmore. After Secret Service agents and military personnel kill the alien, Whitmore reveals what he learned when they were linked: the invaders plan to strip Earth of all natural resources. He reluctantly authorizes a nuclear attack against one warship as a trial, but it remains intact. Meanwhile, Steven's fiancée Jasmine Dubrow and her son, having survived the destruction of Los Angeles, rescue other survivors, including the critically injured First Lady, Marilyn. Though they are later found by Steven and taken to Area 51, Marilyn dies shortly after being reunited with her family.

On July 4, David writes a computer virus as a means to deactivate the aliens' shields, and devises a plan to do this by uploading it into the mothership from the refurbished alien fighter, which Steven volunteers to pilot. The U.S. military contacts surviving airborne squadrons around the world through Morse code to organize a united counter-offense against the aliens. With military pilots in short supply, Whitmore enlists the help of volunteers with flight experience, including Russell, to fly the remaining jets at Area 51; and leads an attack on a warship bearing down on the base. Entering the mothership, Steven and David upload the virus and deploy a nuclear missile on board, nullifying the aliens' communications system and reinforcements. With the aliens' shields deactivated, Whitmore's squadron is able to combat the enemy fighters, but their ammunition is exhausted before they can destroy the saucer. As it prepares to fire on the base, Russell has one last missile, but is unable to fire due to a launcher malfunction; he sacrifices his own life by crashing his jet with the missile into the saucer's weapon, which destroys the warship completely. Human military forces worldwide are notified of the alien ships' critical point and successfully destroy the others. As humanity is rejoicing in victory, Steven and David return to Area 51 unharmed and reunite with their families.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting