arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Yesterday night I watched on "Paramont Channel for family" an animated movie called "Surf's up" where Penguins just surfs. The whole film is recorded like a TV-documentary which cameramans that speak with the protagonists.

The film isn't a Oscar-winner plot but it is still nice.

Here the plot from Wikipedia:
Quote:Cody Maverick is a young northern rockhopper penguin who lives in Shiverpool, Antarctica, with his mother Edna and his older brother Glen. Cody has yearned to be a professional surfer ever since meeting the famous surfer Big Z many years ago, so when a talent scout shorebird named Mikey arrives to find entrants for the Big Z Memorial surfing contest on Pen-Gu Island, Cody jumps at the chance. En route to the contest, Cody befriends another entrant, Chicken Joe, a surfer from Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

The entrants arrive at Pen-Gu Island, where Cody meets and immediately falls in love with Lani, a female gentoo penguin who is a lifeguard. He also meets the contest's arrogant champion, Tank "The Shredder" Evans, who has won the Big Z Memorial nine times since it was first held after Z's presumed death during a previous match ten years ago. Cody sees Tank vandalizing Big Z's memorial and immediately challenges him to a surfing duel. Tank wins the duel while Cody nearly drowns and is stung by a sea urchin named Ivan. Lani rescues him and takes him to her uncle, "Geek", to help Cody recover from his injuries. Cody wakes up, but cannot find the souvenir necklace given to him as a child by Big Z. Geek then finds it in his hut.

While returning the necklace, Geek finds Cody sitting on a koa log and offers to help him make a surfboard. They attempt to take the log back to Geek's house, only to lose control of it and end up on a beach far away from the house. When Cody gets to the beach, he discovers a shack full of old trophies and surfboards, which used to belong to Big Z. After observing Geek walking sadly into the shack, he realizes that Geek is actually Big Z and asks him to teach him how to surf. Z reluctantly agrees, but tells Cody he has to make his own board first. The attempt does not go well, however, as an impatient Cody refuses to listen to Z's advice and crafts a weak and unstable board that shatters upon hitting the water. Angry, Cody storms off and runs into Lani, who eventually persuades him to return. Cody spends the night working patiently on a new board.

Z compliments Cody on his new board, and Cody is eager to start training. Z instead has him do menial tasks seemingly unrelated to surfing. Finally, when Cody starts having fun, Z and Lani teach him how to surf the waves. Afterwards, Cody asks Z if he will come watch the contest, but Z refuses, revealing that he faked his death because he realized he couldn't compete with his then-new rival Tank, and that he had become too focused on winning. Not impressed that Z gave up, Cody throws the necklace Z gave him into the sea, meets up with Joe, and gets back to the contest just as it begins.

Tank makes it to the finals, as do Cody and Joe. In the semifinals, Tank battles with Cody, with Tank trying to throw him off his board, but Tank falls off his own board and loses. During the finals, however, Tank appears and tries to knock Joe off his board. Cody intervenes at the last minute, sending himself and Tank into an area of the beach known as the Boneyards, which consists of dangerously sharp rock outcroppings and has killed many surfers who have ventured there. Tank punches Cody off his board before crashing, and is rescued by Lani. Z, who had secretly been watching Cody's performance, rescues Cody from a gigantic wave and helps him get back to the beach safely.

Z and Cody find out that Joe won by default since Tank and Cody were disqualified. However, Cody accepts the loss, having decided he would rather just have fun instead. Z reveals himself to the spectators and invites all of them to surf at his beach, where Geek joins Cody in tube-riding. Cody finishes his interview with a reflection of the past events and then joins the rest of his friends in the water.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Yesterday i have watched an very amazing Indian Punjabi movie " Yaar Anmule Returns " It is a very very amazing movie. It makes me feels good. Whenever i watch a movie of a college friends. i really miss my school mates. It is movie of 3 crazy friends. Every single second on this movie is very awesome.

Here is the official trailer of this movie

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Divergent.2014 . (10 from 10)
The.Kissing.Booth.2018.(4 from 10)
blade runner (9 from 10)
These videos are my suggestion to the rest
Thanks Post4VPS
[Image: mNInufQ.jpg]

Crown Vic / 2019 / USA / 6.4 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4558200/plo...tt_stry_pl Wrote:CROWN VIC takes us on one memorable night in the life of veteran patrol officer Ray Mandel and his trainee, ambitious rookie cop Nick Holland in LAPD's Olympic Division. With two cop killers on the loose and hunting for more targets, Mandel and Holland must contend with a city about to boil over, as well as Jack VanZandt, an unhinged rogue cop out for payback running wild in their patrol zone. As the night wears on, Mandel finds himself in a desperate race against the clock to find a missing girl as he and Holland prowl the dangerous streets of LA in their police car, protected by only a few thin sheets of metal and glass.

Opinion
Despite the rather average rating the movie was really good and interesting. I've been waiting for this movie to arrive in a better quality and when it did I got a copy. It's been a while since that time. Now I decided to finally watch it. Worth a look Smile .

[Image: CGB7ThH.jpg]

The Drop / 2014 / USA / 7.1 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600196/plo...tt_stry_pl Wrote:Follows lonely bartender Bob Saginowski through a covert scheme of funneling cash to local gangsters - "money drops" - in the underworld of Brooklyn bars. Under the heavy hand of his employer and cousin Marv, Bob finds himself at the center of a robbery gone awry and entwined in an investigation that digs deep into the neighborhood's past where friends, families, and foes all work together to make a living - no matter the cost.

Opinion
Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini in a movie. WOW! Great movie.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I have recently watched the first movie of "Scoody-Doo"... what I can say? I reverted into my childhood myself for 2 year. An amazing movie Smile

Looking to get enough free time to be able to watch the second one!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
[Image: 7ATu7sq.jpg]

The Judge / 2014 / USA / 7.4 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872194/ Wrote:Hank Palmer is a successful defense attorney in Chicago, who is getting a divorce. When His brother calls with the news that their mother has died, Hank returns to his childhood home to attend the funeral. Despite the brittle bond between Hank and the Judge, Hank must come to his father's aid and defend him in court. Here, Hank discovers the truth behind the case, which binds together the dysfunctional family and reveals the struggles and secrecy of the family.

Plot
Let's mention a few great cast members first Robert Downey Jr., Billy Bob Thornton, Robert Duvall and Vincent D'Onofrio. That's an awesome cast! The movie was great and thrilling. In this relation I can really recommend the TV show Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton who (what a surprise) plays the lead role of a defense attorney. Really great TV show.
Bhajjo veero ve

Another indian punjabi movie.The story of the movie is about three single brothers.They don't know about their parents and try to find them in movie.It was a very bad luck for them that they were single. There were no way for them to marry any girl without their parents. Therefore they search for their parents. This movie was so much funny. Have enjoyed 2 hours of the movie.

Here is what Wikipedia says about it.

Quote:Bhajjo Veero Ve (transl. Run brothers!) is a 2018 Indian Punjabi-language romantic comedy film written and directed by Amberdeep Singh. It is produced by Karaj Gill and Talwinder Hayre, and stars Singh, Simi Chahal, Nirmal Rishi, Guggu Gill and Hobby Dhaliwal. The film follows four unmarried men, three of which have given up all hope of getting married while the fourth, played by Singh, fall in love. In order to marry her, he had to find his long lost maternal family. The film is produced under the banner of Rhythm Boyz Entertainment in association with Hayre Omjee Studios.

[Image: usmItvt.jpg]

L.A. Confidential / 1997 / USA / 8.2 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119488/plo...tt_stry_pl Wrote:1950's Los Angeles is the seedy backdrop for this intricate noir-ish tale of police corruption and Hollywood sleaze. Three very different cops are all after the truth, each in their own style: Ed Exley, the golden boy of the police force, willing to do almost anything to get ahead, except sell out; Bud White, ready to break the rules to seek justice, but barely able to keep his raging violence under control; and Jack Vincennes, always looking for celebrity and a quick buck until his conscience drives him to join Exley and White down the one-way path to find the truth behind the dark world of L.A. crime.

Opinion
A great cast. Love the noir 50s style. Lovely Kim Basinger. The story about the police corruption was really great and interesting. Many twists like real hard twists. This one is one of the big classics.
I have just watched the bollywood comedy movie " Housefull 4 ". It is the best ever funniest Bollywood movie i have ever seen. The most favorite scene is when a actor Akshy Kumar goes to a King for presenting the best food of his house. This was so enjoyable movement.
and the song " Bala " is my most favorite song of this movie.

Here is what Google says about it in there words.
Quote:Three brothers are set to marry three sisters. However, a peek into the distant past reveals to one of the brothers that their brides have been mixed up in their current reincarnation.

A couple weeks ago, I watched the movie - Wazir. It's a 2016 hindi action thriller starring the famous bollywood legend, Amitabh Bachchan. 

The plot of the story revolved around the daughter of a special operations personnel getting killed. When he's about to suicide, he gets intervened by someone in a car. He goes to return the person's wallet and in the process he comes to know that the latter had lost his daughter too (who was actually murdered). The story beautifully manipulates the way everything progresses, and unless you watch till the end you'll have no clue of what has actually happened. It's a really awesome movie and chess plays a very important role in the movie. 

Overall I'd rate the movie a 9.5/10. It's a carefully crafted movie, lots of thought put into it's plot and I must say it's a pleasure to watch such movies. It deserves the blockbuster rating. Highly recommended for all, people of all age groups can sit and enjoy the movie alike. Smile

https://www.airtelxstream.in/movies/wazi...OVIE_Wazir
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting