arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The operating system for Hackers is based on Windows 10
This article has been taken from another Website and some of the wording in the intro slightly modified.  Please note that copy pasting from another Website is not allowed as we see this as plagiarism.  It is against our Forum rules.

Thank you to the member who submitted a report on this and provided us with the source of the plagiarized content.  I've gone ahead to put the material below in quotation marks and provided the source at the bottom of the post.

Please also note that topics like these aren't really suitable for discussion in our Forum as not all of our members are suitably experienced to understand the contents and this could be to their detriment.  Tests that are not done properly can crash servers, expose sensitive data, corrupt crucial production data, or cause a host of other adverse effects associated with mimicking a criminal hack.
@deanhills

Quote:Have you ever thought of using penetration tools that come pre-installed in Windows like Kali Linux, Parrot OS, Blackarch and many others, but they are all Linux based. Ninjutsu OS is an operating system based on Windows 10 but is integrated with hacking, security and testing tools for Hackers and security experts.

However, now pentesters don't have to worry about switching to Linux since they can use windows with the pentest tools. For all setup problems and problems, here's the solution - "Ninjustu Operating System."

A brief introduction to Ninjustu OS
However, now pentesters don't have to worry about switching to Linux since they can use windows with the pentest tools. For all setup problems and problems, here's the solution - "Ninjustu Operating System."

The Ninjutsu OS project started on May 7 [2020] to take the revision of Windows 10 to a whole new level and turn Windows 10 into a powerful platform for penetration testing. Many tools (around 800), including hardware monitoring, VPN manager, Google Chrome and torrent app, have been added for security professionals as well as for casual users. It is also designed to remove features that are considered unwanted or unnecessary in such environments.

System requirements:
  • Minimum CPU: 64-bit supported Intel or AMD processor
  • RAM: at least 4Gb
  • Hard drive at least: 55 GB
  • Ninjustu OS was pre-installed with pyhton3.8, python3.7, python2.7, Go, Ruby, perl, git, php, apache, mysql, nod, filezeila, tomcat ...
Protect identity and privacy

Ninjutsu OS includes a complete arsenal of tools for performing information scans, penetration checks, security checks, and system attacks.
Ninjutsu has built-in tools such as Proxycap, Shut10, WPD10 and simple DNSCrypt designed to protect your privacy and your identity.
  • Customize Windows 10 with powerful tweaks and optimizations.
  • Protect your privacy by tweaking and customizing Windows 10.
  • Disables many annoying features built into Windows.
  • Remove unwanted Windows components.
  • Remove / Disable many Windows programs and services
  • Penetration Testing pre-installed Windows 10, Red Teaming and Android Security Test Integration Environment.
  • More than 800 penetration testing tools.
  • Free and open source tool.
  • Pre-populate the command line.
  • Terminal with many useful features.
  • Customize Windows 10 with powerful tweaks and optimizations.
  • Protect your privacy by tweaking and customizing Windows 10.
  • Disable any annoying features built into windows.
  • Remove unwanted Windows components.
  • Remove / Disable many Windows programs and services.
And many other functions are waiting for you to discover
Direct discussion at Ninjutsu OS's Telegram
Source: https://medium.com/hackers-news/penetrat...28162c055f
From reading the OP, I'm not sure I get the relevance of this project in the pen-testing ecosystem.

Hacking around Windows 10, which is a platform in constant evolution(/unstable) -every 6 months or so- to build the pen-testing environment doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

(04-10-2021, 04:07 PM)hopphim95 Wrote: However, now pentesters don't have to worry about switching to Linux since they can use windows with the pentest tools. For all setup problems and problems, here's the solution - "Ninjustu Operating System."
If the pen-testers do worry about switching to Linux then the pen-testing is dead(/a joke) before it starts.

Anyway, that's just my opinion and it's a biased one :-)

+Rep 1 for taking the time to share this with the community. It's always a pleasure to read new content on this forum.. especially from a new recruit.

Keep it up!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Quote:Tests that are not done properly can crash servers, expose sensitive data, corrupt crucial production data, or cause a host of other adverse effects associated with mimicking a criminal hack.
Source:  https://www.itgovernance.eu/blog/en/pros...nal%20hack.

@hopphim95  Discussion of hacking either in the positive or negative is against our Forum rules for very good reason.  You may be an expert at it, but it can easily be misinterpreted to the detriment of some of our members.  It's not the kind of discussion we encourage at post4vps.

You also broke another important rule of our Forum, which is to quote materials direct from another Website without giving credit to the source, and failing to put the quoted material within quotations. Looks like you just slightly modified the introduction, so you were aware that you were taking materials from another Website. That makes you guilty of plagiarism.  Plagiarism is against the Internet rules and is considered stealing information from another Website without giving credit to the source.  We don't allow that here at post4vps. The owner @Dynamo is more than ethical in this regard. I've therefore edited your post to put the material in quotes.  I've also given the source of the materials. [Thank you to the member who reported this and submitted the link for the source of the materials in his report]

I encourage you to read our Forum rules:

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting