arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Free Website Hosting Provider List For 2020
Tongue 
I knew that there are lots of beginner and students who want to run a blog or website for making money for his college projects, so if you're one of them and wan to host your website without paying any single penny from your pocket then this list will be helpful for you guys. After lots of research and testing, we found these top free web hosting provider over the internet.
Top Free Web Hosting provider List for 2020
[Image: EgnbzUT.png?1]
#1 GoogieHost [Recomenaded by top bloggers]
#2 VPSFreeHosting
#3 ProfreeHost
#4 Weebly
#5 000webhost
You can choose one of them and host your website without paying anything. Enjoy! Don't forget to upvote! and like!
I personally don’t like any of the ones you’ve mentioned. They all have tons of restrictions and they all try to turn your life into hell to force you into upgrading to their paid plans.

The one I would highly recommend is heliohost (heliohost.org).

Why? You may ask.

First off, they don’t have paid plans. They are a completely free web host. So they don’t even bother trying to get you to upgrade to their paid plans since they simply don’t have any.

Secondly, they are a registered charity. Yup! Not a business, a charity! They will never ever try to make money out of you. For a matter of fact, they’ve been losing money for the past several years. However, the owners are willing to lose money to keep on providing the service.

Thirdly, the majority if the features of cPanel are unlocked for their users to use for free! They even support nodejs!

And finally, everyone there is kind, loving and passionate. You won’t get people constantly complaining that they’re volunteers and hence don’t expect any support blah blah blah you know where this goes. What you get are people doing their best in helping you as fast as possible. No kidding! You’ll usually get your issue solved in less than an hour!

None of the hosts you featured above are as good as this.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Well, @amanwaa, I wouldn't praise one host and thwart the other, I personally feel no one should do that on a public domain, but let's rather talk about the pros and cons of each of those which you've listed above.

About GoogieHost, yeah I was associated with then for quite a long period of time. I've recently stopped using their service bcuz of their DirectAdmin migration, if you're a user of theirs, you must have received an email from them about the same. Of course, I agree and understand that the cPanel price hike was a major leap, but again I prefer cP to DirectAdmin for obvious reasons.

VpsFreeHosting is a host comparison website, and NOT a free hosting provider. ProFreeHost is a ByetHost reseller, Weebly is only a website builder, and 000webhost too does offer very limited features, on top of that showing their banner on your website.

As @ikk157 rightly highlighted, I'd recommend you to use HelioHost. They're offering free web hosting for more than 14 years now, being a registered charitable organization in the US. Me and @ikk157, both are from HelioHost. We ourselves are volunteers there. The thing is, you get hands-on cPanel hosting with almost no limitations. Of course, some limitations like load and storage have to be there, without which you can't expect to provide free hosting to over 15K users.

You can signup for the Johnny server, which is now open throughout the day. It's sufficiently good after the rebuilt and Tommy is excellent, for which you can signup at midnight UTC it make a minimum $1 donation and get an invite straight away. The choice is yours!

Check out my post about them: https://post4vps.com/Thread-Unlimited-Free-Web-Hosting

To conclude, I'd like to say that I'm not demeaning any of the hosts that you mentioned here, every one of them provide free hosting to the best of their capabilities, I'm just highlighting better options. As I'd previously mentioned, choice remains yours! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(12-12-2019, 10:58 AM)amanwaa Wrote: I knew that there are lots of beginner and students who want to run a blog or website for making money for his college projects, so if you're one of them and wan to host your website without paying any single penny from your pocket then this list will be helpful for you guys. After lots of research and testing, we found these top free web hosting provider over the internet.
[Image: EgnbzUT.png?1]
#2 VPSFreeHosting
#3 ProfreeHost
#4 Weebly
#5 000webhost
You can choose one of them and host your website without paying anything. Enjoy! Don't forget to upvote! and like!

I know that you are Rajesh Chauhan of Googiehost, you have just post this image to promote your own website, overall no problem with it, but you write this "#1 GoogieHost [Recomenaded by top bloggers]", this is not true but just in your hope that people will choose yours as hosting provider. You site has a populaition of customer by 21% instead of 80% as you write mostly times. So that what you written is a lie. You see here also a reply that all noted hosts are not good. Please do your homework better. You where used before YouHosting.
i have read the topic and some of the reply i gotta say i am a bit confused, so if this sites that are mentioned above are not the best. then which one i should use? and what will be the benefits?
i am going to say that even the service provided by Neoon {NanoKVM} here is better than googiehost ! they are a joke ! also that list of yours is even a bigger joke !

at Oldmeister, I am glad that you are not very confused but just a little confused. but i wonder why ? You also ask "so if this sites that are mentioned above are not the best. then which one i should use? and what will be the benefits?"

i got to ask mate. do you mean to say that you believe any post by any random poster then ? joking.

there are lots of reviews and lists online and you can find for yourself which are the best ones without much hassle. you can even go for heliohost as mentioned above bby soham and his friend. I am sure they will be much better than any mentioned in the list.

also i wonder if our mods should warn this user for posting such self-serving blatant lies here on our forum...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-12-2019, 10:58 AM)amanwaa Wrote: I knew that there are lots of beginner and students who want to run a blog or website for making money for his college projects, so if you're one of them and wan to host your website without paying any single penny from your pocket then this list will be helpful for you guys. After lots of research and testing, we found these top free web hosting provider over the internet.
(...)
#2 VPSFreeHosting
#3 ProfreeHost
#4 Weebly
#5 000webhost

Well, among the ranked service providers, I would say that I've had the unfortunate opportunity to test GoogieHost, few years ago. My websites just disappeared a couple of months after uploading them and I couldn't even login anymore. Not sure about the cause, because it seemed to me that my account had just vanished!..

As to 000webhost service, although I had a bad experience with them back in early 2010s, but they have gone through a real metamorphosis in the 2016/17 as to their professionalism and transparency. Yes, their free service has few shortcomings (e.g. no TLS, short period of site hibernation, forcing their banner on your homepage) but at least there are no surprises...

I've also tested the HelioHost service. You've got all the cPanel features at your disposal for free on their entry-level server (ie Johnny.) The problem with Johnny is that it's constantly overloaded and the website that normally loads in 1sec will load in 10/20/.. sec depending on your luck in that moment :-)

Fortunately, Johnny has been upgraded lately; so for now it's still ok!...

In short, 'Free' sucks!.. That's why I've always opted for the post2host alternatives.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
@amanwaa
I recommend you HostLease free web hosting too, its awesome.
I got awesome experience with them Big Grin
Thanks to @ikk157, @sohamb03, @fChk and @rudra for great quality responses.  Since the suggestions in the OP are obviously self-serving as pointed out by @Pacific Spirit, and it has been thoroughly talked to with above average quality responses, am closing the thread.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting