arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIVO vs OPPO (Price, Comparison, Specs)
Hello all beloved members. 
I am starting this tread because it's really need of this generation. These two brands are captured big market in Asia. Also include Realme series and Reno series in our discussion. 
Both phones are looks like fight each other to take over market. 
Prices are almost same with same specs.
Product launching is also subsequent and no one like to stand behind in launching new product. 
Capture market of Xiaomi and Huawei in price tags and spare parts. 

We do like to see your personal experience and comparison with other brands except  Samsung/Sony/1+/Infinix.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I did some research on OPPO, I've heard of their phones before and I am very intrigued by the Find X2 Pro. It comes with 12GB Ram and 512GB of ROM Storage. For me what draws the most interest is the Camera array, it takes seemingly high quality photos and provides similar features to what I am use too on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. OPPO also uses colorOS which to me looks like Android Skinned as iOS, but it is beautiful and if I was to switch to this device, I think I would have a pretty easy transition.

With Vivo... I find their website a little sketchy. Just somethings like different fonts being used on the same page and some of the copy is inconsistent.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(02-09-2021, 02:47 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I did some research on OPPO, I've heard of their phones before and I am very intrigued by the Find X2 Pro. It comes with 12GB Ram and 512GB of ROM Storage. For me what draws the most interest is the Camera array, it takes seemingly high quality photos and provides similar features to what I am use too on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. OPPO also uses colorOS which to me looks like Android Skinned as iOS, but it is beautiful and if I was to switch to this device, I think I would have a pretty easy transition.

With Vivo... I find their website a little sketchy. Just somethings like different fonts being used on the same page and some of the copy is inconsistent.

If you talk about Oppo Reno series then it is awesome in look and design and color combination. also executive in specs.
but if we talk about market then Vivo has more sales as compare to oppo. andi always found satisfactory users of Vivo. but have memory Emmc problems spotted in oppo mobiles.
(02-11-2021, 10:29 AM)sagher Wrote: If you talk about Oppo Reno series then it is awesome in look and design and color combination. also executive in specs.
but if we talk about market then Vivo has more sales as compare to oppo. andi always found satisfactory users of Vivo. but have memory Emmc problems spotted in oppo mobiles.

I am currently looking at Android Devices and specing them out for development use. I will keep that in mind, we currently have a Huawei P40 Pro that one of my other team mate's and I are sharing and we Remote into the machine it is hooked up to for development, but we are thinking about getting another. Especially since we are looking at trying to integrate LiDAR into one of our projects, we have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, but have yet to see something on the android side we want to use.
(02-11-2021, 03:14 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I am currently looking at Android Devices and specing them out for development use. I will keep that in mind, we currently have a Huawei P40 Pro that one of my other team mate's and I are sharing and we Remote into the machine it is hooked up to for development, but we are thinking about getting another. Especially since we are looking at trying to integrate LiDAR into one of our projects, we have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, but have yet to see something on the android side we want to use.

So in your case, first you need to check RAM and chipset. which easily spit data. one of my developer friend try it and he tells me clue that eMMC chipset is good because easy to read and write.
(02-12-2021, 06:47 AM)sagher Wrote: So in your case, first you need to check RAM and chipset. which easily spit data. one of my developer friend try it and he tells me clue that eMMC chipset is good because easy to read and write.

Noted! My coworker and I have definitely been looking more towards EMMC chipsets as most of the data calls and transfers we are needing with our volume of datasets needs flash-like storage so data can be compressed and not eat up storage for devices using our software(s) and other softwares simultaneously.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry
12-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Arkiven4

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting