arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My VPS 1 Firewall issue
@deanhills even you resets my vps from scratch the issue didn't resolve i don't know why, but what i can say the issue is from the sponsor, it also matter about the vps location our VPS'S are few in Europe and thats the closest Location for me, besides our got a lot of vps which hosted in U.S, i will wait for VPS 4 or 5 thats the percent of getting one of them too rare, because our users got more then a milion credits, so it makes it hard for such new users like me to reach it, and i think it unfair to be honest. thanks for everyone who tired to resolve this unsolved issue.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(07-19-2019, 11:41 AM)Melvin Wrote: @deanhills even you resets my vps from scratch the issue didn't resolve i don't know why, but what i can say the issue is from the sponsor, it also matter about the vps location our VPS'S are few in Europe and thats the closest Location for me, besides our got a lot of vps which hosted in U.S, i will wait for VPS 4 or 5 thats the percent of getting one of them too rare, because our users got more then a milion credits, so it makes it hard for such new users like me to reach it,  and i think it unfair to be honest. thanks for everyone who tired to resolve this unsolved issue.
Probably you missed my post earlier in this thread about suggesting that there was no need for you to retry game servers on VPS 1, as you would be wasting your time. I also repeated in the VPS 1 Announcement that possibly VPS 1 is not a good VPS for games servers.  What mattered to me was @"Hidden Refuge"s verdict and Rehan's test. Better look for another VPS that has been proven for games servers.

Since we've explored the games server scenario for VPS 1 in great detail, and for me all questions have been answered, I'm going to close this thread.  Official staff response is if you need to install a Games Server, VPS 1 may not be the VPS to use.  Look for another VPS during the next Giveaway instead.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
to further extend information @deanhills,

he has now hosts the panel on my free hosting offer and the issue he had here seems to be fixed.
this issue seem to be fixed on a different way.
(07-19-2019, 09:20 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: to further extend information @deanhills,

he has now hosts the panel on my free hosting offer and the issue he had here seems to be fixed.
this issue seem to be fixed on a different way.
Good to hear @perryoo11.  Never fear when Perry is near.  Cool

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-21-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: perry
02-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Arkiven4

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting