arrow_upward

Pages (2):
VPS 5 Giveaway - requirement for review after 30 days?
Since VPS 5 is in such high demand, and reviews are what will add value to the VPS for the sponsor, particularly since he has just recently launched his new business.  How about adding a requirement that the new owner of VPS 5 has to do a detailed review after 30 days of being given the VPS in addition to back links?

GalaxyHostPlus did this very effectively when it launched its new KVM high spec VPS 27 in 2016.  The requirement was that the person who got the VPS had to do a review within 30 days of receiving it. In addition to backlinks.

Below was taken from Web Archive of 2017.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/201701141143...nt-13.html
Quote:VPS 27 (2 in stock)
Disk Size: 50 GB
Monthly Traffic: 1 TB
Memory: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4 & /80 IPv6
Virtualization: KVM
Control Panel: SolusVM
Connection: 1 Gbit/s
Network: https://galaxyhostplus.com/network/
Provided by: GalaxyHostPlus
Terms: ToS
Special Requirements*: Review after 30 days required.
Backlinks to https://galaxyhostplus.com and https://freevps.us required.
Additional Restrictions: No public/open proxies, VPNs or tunnels allowed! Game server policy applies!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
"at least 1 review of VPS in VPS review section which you got from us (remember this only applies at once)"
Now its optional to make a review
A review should not be a problem, as it's not really hard to make it. Unless, people are very busy. But, it's almost December, where people are getting their holiday, so a review in December should not be really a problem.

I'm intrested to with the VPS 5, lets see if I can make it mine or not, hahaha.

Edit: So suggestion from me, let people to create review in December instead of giving 30 days time to them.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
It a good idea but i don't think it necessary to require review for specific plan of the VPS, If you goto "VPS Plans" page and scroll down there already mention in the requirement column about review.
Quote:optional (we can't force you to make a review. it wouldn't count as a legitimate one.)
  • at least 1 review of VPS in VPS review section which you got from us (remember this only applies at once)
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

By the way, I have done some amendments in that rule, Users have to write a review each time they get a new VPS from Post4VPS. since every Provider should have fair chances of being reviewed.

Though, I will personally request VPS 6 winners to do a review about it shortly when they like.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Haha, the addition of good rules looks like,
let's see what they do next Smile
Terminal
Solo Developer
review is very good and it should be a requirement. thats a very good thought. i would also like to request that there should be an option like do a genuine detailed helpful review [not sucking up to it type. good truthful proper] on another site relevant to hosting or with say good traffic and like you 5 or 10 post discount for a month.

what do you guys think ? should not be copy post type. it will greatly help the providers too. backlink and awareness and all. kinda free canvassing and SEO for them.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-19-2018, 03:56 PM)Dynamo Wrote: By the way, I have done some amendments in that rule, Users have to write a review each time they get a new VPS from Post4VPS. since every Provider should have fair chances of being reviewed.

Though, I will personally request VPS 6 winners to do a review about it shortly when they like.

So every users will need to give their review, but not like 30 days after they get VPS right? That's nice. I can do this in December. My free time is there~
(11-19-2018, 03:28 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: It a good idea but i don't think it necessary to require review for specific plan of the VPS, If you goto "VPS Plans" page and scroll down there already mention in the requirement column about review.

But it is mentioned as Optional and also said they can't force you to make a review etc.

By the way, I think it should add that the user should post a review within the first month after he actually receives the VPS.

Because every time a user wins a VPS from a giveaway, he technically can use it only for a one-month period unless he is able to meet the posting requirements for the next month.

I'm suggesting the review specifically for VPS 5 - not all VPSs. There are already enough reviews for the other VPSs that have been around for a very long time. I'm suggesting it specifically for VPS 5, because it is new, it is enormously in demand, like so many people want it. The sponsor's business is brand new. It's in our interest for future VPS 5 for the sponsor to be doing well.

This is probably up to the sponsor of course, but I hope he realizes that this is a possibility. He can ask for a review earlier than what people normally do it, i.e. one month instead of a few months.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting