arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Management Tools for Android.
(09-21-2018, 05:51 AM)Rehan Wrote: Nah.Here we were wrong.The JuiceSSH is better.Thats ads on Putty was too much annoying.Last night i downloaded the JuiceSSH it's outstanding.Try it once.

Oh? Since when does Putty have ads? I mean, Putty for Windows, not on mobile (also I checked play store and find putty, there is no warning that the app have ads on it, so which putty you were talking about?)

And yes of course, on mobile, I prefer for JuiceSSH, it interfaces are nice and it's easy to use.
(09-21-2018, 11:42 PM)tiwil Wrote: Oh? Since when does Putty have ads? I mean, Putty for Windows, not on mobile (also I checked play store and find putty, there is no warning that the app have ads on it, so which putty you were talking about?)

And yes of course, on mobile, I prefer for JuiceSSH, it interfaces are nice and it's easy to use.
Hey Putty is great and I love it as its adfree and easy to use but its only available on PC....
So when I am not using PC then I control server from juice ssh from my android only!!!!
Interestingly I have installed cyberpanel and did configuration from mobile only!!!!!

Its copy feature is good but I am still confused that how can I use vim and nano on it !!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-21-2018, 11:42 PM)tiwil Wrote: Oh? Since when does Putty have ads? I mean, Putty for Windows, not on mobile (also I checked play store and find putty, there is no warning that the app have ads on it, so which putty you were talking about?)

Dude you must read the topic title.We were talking about the putty ( sshmobile ).btw I don't know why Google is not showing but as i am a user i know it contain ads.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I'd have thought that to use ssh on android would be a real problem with security - particularly when public WiFi is used.  Like what security measures would a person install on their phone when they are using Android to access their VPS? Thinking
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-23-2018, 12:44 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'd have thought that to use ssh on android would be a real problem with security - particularly when public WiFi is used.  Like what security measures would a person install on their phone when they are using Android to access their VPS? Thinking

I mostly use my own wifi or mobile network.I am not sure about your guys but the village i live can never take over.They use internet only for youtube and facebook.About my project nobody will be interested in it.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(09-20-2018, 09:12 PM)coreyman Wrote: I've used quite a few of the mobile ssh clients and it wasn't too hard.

I am a person that uses mobile mostly for communication and games, so not much used to touch screen, usually ends up with syntax error when using SSH through mobile.
(09-23-2018, 01:45 PM)Lampard Wrote: I am a person that uses mobile mostly for communication and games, so not much used to touch screen, usually ends up with syntax error when using SSH through mobile.

What error!
Maybe you should try juicessh!
Its #1 ssh client for android!
Maybe its the best client for all of our needs like copying and pasting codes....saving passwords....and many other uses!!!!
Also, its absolutely free!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-23-2018, 02:12 AM)Rehan Wrote: I mostly use my own wifi or mobile network.I am not sure about your guys but the village i live can never take over.They use internet only for youtube and facebook.About my project nobody will be interested in it.
OK got it.  Guess I'm too inexperienced with mobile phones.  I need to get more experience to be able to use SSH successfully.  When I do, I'll definitely try out JuiceSSH, particularly since @Hidden Refuge uses it too. Wink   Wonder if he uses added security with his phone?
Terminal
(09-29-2018, 06:01 PM)deanhills Wrote: When I do, I'll definitely try out JuiceSSH, particularly since @Hidden Refuge uses it too. Wink   Wonder if he uses added security with his phone?

What exactly do you mean?

I do use JuiceSSH the same I use PuTTY with my servers. Means I create profile of my servers and use public/private key authentication only. JuiceSSH supports pretty much everything.

The device I use has hardware encryption, boot password/pin and I get monthly security updates for Android through the Android One programme.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(09-29-2018, 06:07 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: What exactly do you mean?

I do use JuiceSSH the same I use PuTTY with my servers. Means I create profile of my servers and use public/private key authentication only. JuiceSSH supports pretty much everything.

The device I use has hardware encryption, boot password/pin and I get monthly security updates for Android through the Android One programme.

Sorry, maybe the wink got the wrong impression - I'll remove it if I can.  I meant it seriously.  Are you using anti-virus or other malware or security software on your mobile phone?  If I'm to try JuiceSSH out, I'd like to know whether added precautions are needed.
Terminal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-11-2021, 06:18 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting