arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Management Tools for Android.
Hello Guys, Today i am going to post information about some android apps.Lastday i was in college when i saw a report in my multiplayer gaming server.I told them to fix when i am on PC.It was early morning in college.I thought i should try fixing it on mobile.I searched google and found a Mobile SSH.I used that for commands and than downloaded a sftp client for editing files.
Here are the softwares link.

Mobile SSH (Secure Shell)

[Image: putty-windows-phone.jpg?itok=1Ore7e9L]

Turbo FTP client & SFTP client

[Image: turboclient.png]

SQLite Editor

[Image: sbenny.com_sqLite_Editor.png]
hey i recommend using JuiceSSH Program as it has many features and yes its absolutely free with no ads!!!!!
its the #1 SSH Client For Android which is for free
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-20-2018, 08:07 AM)Amresh Wrote: hey i recommend using JuiceSSH Program as it has many features and yes its absolutely free with no ads!!!!!
its the #1 SSH Client For Android which is for free

Hmm.Thanks for your feedback.The tool i was using, is full of ads.I tried searching and installing different tools but all of theme were having ads and does not works well.btw this is awesome. Thanks
I can also recommend JuiceSSH. I have the Pro version that I managed to get for free when they did giveaways on holidays. It is the best SSH client for Android.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Well, i would never go for SSH on mobile. Gets so complicated to use it on mobile with its keyboard.
(09-20-2018, 08:03 PM)Lampard Wrote: Well, i would never go for SSH on mobile. Gets so complicated to use it on mobile with its keyboard.

I've used quite a few of the mobile ssh clients and it wasn't too hard.
Yep I agree with JuiceSSH.
And also, SSH-ing on mobile is not that hard, to do some easy task, it really helps. But for copy-pasting script etc, JuiceSSH somehow can get really annoying, so I think putty better for that tasks.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-20-2018, 11:06 PM)tiwil Wrote: Yep I agree with JuiceSSH.
And also, SSH-ing on mobile is not that hard, to do some easy task, it really helps. But for copy-pasting script etc, JuiceSSH somehow can get really annoying, so I think putty better for that tasks.

Nah.Here we were wrong.The JuiceSSH is better.Thats ads on Putty was too much annoying.Last night i downloaded the JuiceSSH it's outstanding.Try it once.
i have been using juicessh since last three years and it is good honestly, but i am not operating servers on the go through mobile so i am using openssh nowadays.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I use JuiceSSH because it is simple in UI and control not only that its features are also complete
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-11-2021, 06:18 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting