arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,
I am searching for a good video editor for PC and android to by which i can do the following
1. Change the video qualities
2. blur / remove any part from the video
3. Subtitles
Try getting a free software for me, thanks!
Quote from: https://post4vps.com/Thread-Need-Best-Vi...1#pid26881
Quote:Freeware (multiple OS):
- OpenShot (Free)
- ShortCut (Free)
- Lightworks (Free)
- DaVinci Resolve (Free)
- VSDC Free Video Editor (Free)
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(05-29-2019, 03:14 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Quote from: https://post4vps.com/Thread-Need-Best-Vi...1#pid26881
Can they do what i want?
And which one do you recommend for a 3 GB ram PC?
1. The quality depends pretty much on the source material that you use and how you render it. All of the video editors allow to render in different qualities and with various codecs. You can set it up how you like when you render / export the project into a video file on most video editing software.

2. Removing a part of a video is possible by cutting it out simply. Pretty much any video editing software can do that. You set markers and cut the scene at two ends. After that you delete the cut out scene and move the two seperated videos together to make them one again. It's just something you will have to learn obvously. Depending on software the way to do it might vary.

Bluring a part of the video is a video effect. That's something you will have to figure out I guess. I'm not the video editor type of guy. I stopped doing Youtube over 5 years ago and so all my video editing skills are gone. I used to work with Windows Movie Maker at the beginning and later changed to Sony Vegas Pro. Had a mid sized Youtube channel with over 300.000 subscribes and over 1.000 videos. Got too tired and Youtube's ContentID and etc. kept blocking/removing videos.

3. Subtitles in a video editor? Can you explain a bit more about what exactly you mean. Burning in subtitles? Not sure. For that I would probably suggest Handbrake. If you simply want to add subtitles to the file I would recommend rendering to MP4, using MKVToolnix GUI and adding the subtitle file to the container. Or you spend some time and figure out if the free video editors have subtitle support. Eitherway it is a lot of work. You have to do timing of the subtitles, position them properly and etc.

From what I heard DaVinci Resolve and Lightworks are about the best free video editors you can get. If you need more you need to get Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere.

So I would suggest to install the free ones from the list and try them out. Pick the one best for you and with the most supported features that you need.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(05-29-2019, 12:28 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello,
I am searching for a good video editor for PC and android to by which i can do the following
1. Change the video qualities
2. blur / remove any part from the video
3. Subtitles
Try getting a free software for me, thanks!

Why you don't just try the Adobe Premier ? For me the best ever video editor in history.That is not free but there are many website offers to free download adobe products.

Here is a link of [link removed because it contains warez and infringes copyright - deanhills].

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
@Rehan And all others who are in the habit of using warez. Please don't post links to the warez (software that gets past copyrighted software) in the Forum as it is strictly against our Forum rules.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
You can use PowerDirector for editing on Android and PC, but I cannot say it is the best choice on PC... on Android I really recommend it, as it's an full-fledged editor, but on PC if you want a simple video editor you'll want Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere, but as you want a free video editor, use HitFilm Express, a very powerful video editing tool with such things as motion tracking (!) that is absolutely free. (I've highlighted motion tracking as it is very useful for blurring moving objects.)
I know some good video conversion software as follows:
1. Xilisoft Video Converter
2. Format Factory
3. Camtasia
I wonder why you would dig such an old thread to make a post that essentially adds nothing ?

You don't say a word about why you think they are good or where they fit to what the OP was looking for.

Xillisoft Video coverter is just that. A converterter.
Format Factory is another coverter and simply a front-end to ffmpeg.
Camtasia is a tutorial making suite for screen recording and xam recording and edits etc. It is not free either.

Did you even read what the OP was asking there ?
Please check the date of the last post before you dig a thread up for nothing.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@huuthi95 Further to @rudra's comment. You can't just list something like you do with no discussion in the post. You have to say why you list something and how it would make a contribution to the topic of the discussion. There has to be proper discussion in your post.

Also to respond to old discussions of a few months or more old breaks the forum rules.

Please be more careful how you post. Further posts like these will be removed from the Forum from now on.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Last Post: aegisrox
02-28-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: rudra
05-25-2019, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting