arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Flow Theme | MyBB Theme
As I had promised here is some Views of my First MyBB Theme which i named - Flow
So, i had recently started developing themes for Mybb, thought of creating a theme so.. here is some shorts or the theme..

[Image: e05011253f.jpg]

[Image: 8b94018efc.JPG]
[Image: 95b5fc69d2.JPG]
[Image: b8a5c6b1cb.JPG]

[Image: 3c4da1078b.JPG]

and here is a small live demo - http://puu.sh/o4mtQ/8cc6a83a5a.rar

Currently i have implemented Background changer - which can change background both into pattern (repeating) as well as image (no-repeat and fixed) which uses cookies.
and its coming with a colorpicker plugin named - Colpick from which users can change the theme's color to any color they want, and which also have a reset color button which can reset the color to default theme color(if admin want then they can easily re-define the default color). i was thinking to also implement some ready made color inside background changer drop down menu.. but its just an idea and need suggestions weather this idea would be useful or not.

the Theme is still in work in Progress so any suggestions can be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Nice theme, however I think it looks a little too much like some paid MyBB themes (such as the one you have here on P4VPS), which may/may not get you into a bit of legal trouble. It looks nice overall though.

Also, the circular buttons makes it look less "modern" imo, if you like a modern feel like I do (Metro!), I would suggest that you make all the buttons square (besides the pagination).
Great job!
(04-10-2016, 07:57 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Nice theme, however I think it looks a little too much like some paid MyBB themes (such as the one you have here on P4VPS), which may/may not get you into a bit of legal trouble. It looks nice overall though.

Also, the circular buttons makes it look less "modern" imo, if you like a modern feel like I do (Metro!), I would suggest that you make all the buttons square (besides the pagination).
Great job!
Well idk which part of the theme you are talking about but i had used all shorts of Free tutorials around Net, if paid theme applied those elements to there theme then that's not my fault at all, if you are talking about the background picker, that too i had from a tutorial, i have just modified a bit.

Regarding those circular buttons, i would see to it, and try to give it a bit more modern look.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Paid themes also includes some part that is released for free, like this theme all background images and patterns, you probably see these patterns and images out side of mybb forums. so we can't call a free part as a paid work.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(04-11-2016, 01:16 PM)TrK Wrote: Paid themes also includes some part that is released for free, like this theme all background images and patterns, you probably see these patterns and images out side of mybb forums. so we can't call a free part as a paid work.

Yes, that's right,  however I didn't quite think of that when I posted.
Apologies to you @Dynamo if I offended you.
Simple but nice.
In my opinion, you should swap shades of blue color in fotter or change dark blue to bright blue.
Hello @Dynamo .Nice looking theme. Eagerly hoping to find it as a stable release. The theme on the site is awesome as well. At first I thought the forum is running some premium script. Nicely done. :thumbsup:

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting