arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning: Abuse of Hobbies Forum!
First of all I want to thank members of our Forum who are making quality posts in the Hobbies Forum.  You know who you are.  When I come across those posts they make me very happy.  

However there are a few members who are abusing the Hobbies Forum, particularly in threads like the ones below:

TV Shows You Watch These Days

What are you listening to right now?

Anime Mega Thread

The Last Movie You Watched

Documentary Recommendations

And more

From now on we are going to be strict with the implementation of the Forum Rules in the Hobbies Section, and particularly the above threads.  Posts that don't conform with the Forum Rules will be immediately deleted.  Even if they are made on the very last day and in the last hours of the month.

Please note posts in the hobby section are credited with points and as such MUST conform with the Forum Posts rules like in any other Forum.  One-liner posts are not allowed.  One-liner posts with lots of copy-paste material in quote tags are considered copy paste spam posts and will also be deleted.

One of the threads that are most abused is the "what you are listening to" thread.  You need to tell us what you're listening to in your own words.  There has to be some discussion that is more than one line.  Otherwise you shouldn't be receiving credit for the post and the post will need to be deleted.

With the last movie you watched thread please don't quote materials from another Website.  Rather use links.  We want to know what the movie is about, whether you liked it, whether you recommend it.  ALL in your own words.  Copy paste will definitely not do, as copy paste is not in your own words. Copy paste posts are treated as spam and will be deleted as such.

Please don't make posts in the same sub-forum on consecutive days in the same thread.  Especially not in the hobbies forum.  Depending on the quality content of those posts, there is a good chance that one of the posts will be deleted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting