arrow_upward

Pages (10): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of a Mobile You Have ?
What kind of phone you guys use ?

For a long time I stay out of smart phones but finally I gave up and decided to buy one. Not one of those expensive one. Just a budget phone. Something like Samsung Grand Prime or maybe a Samsung S4 because it has some nice features even it's old.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

thl chinees build.
but i serious its an beast.

quad core at 2.0 ghz 1 gig ram. 32 gigs of intern space.
Ah I forgot to tell what I have right now. It's a Nokia X1 which probbly is the last of those old general purpose phones. Which you can use for calls, sms, alarm, torch and even for self defense. lol Best thing is it break in to several pieces if you drop it but works fine when you put all those pieces together.

Also I still have one of my old phones a Nokia 6680. This beast is around 10 years old but still working. Same original battery too. It's one of the first smart phones, first Nokia phone with both front and back cameras.Now i use for one of my SIMs which I use for social media accounts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I use samsung v G313, was limited to sosmed, call and sms, but not so actively using it for other things
iPhone 3GS and a Samsung Galaxy Pocket.

Don't need beast phones as I usually use my pc. (I'll get an iPhone 5 or 5S soon though)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
i am using yu yureka 2GB RAM Snapdragon 615 . Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
I use Nokia N70 , it is great, I am using it like a PC.It is been around 7 years with me.Not much problems.Best keypad to type.

Thank you  Sweet

I use a galaxy s6, its always nice to be able to manage my servers, code and other random stuff when I need to.
I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray. They are not manufacturing that model after 2011 anyways.
I have got a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 4.12.
Unfortunately Samsung dropped support for this famous phone, so no more updates will be released...
Unless I choose to install CyanogenMod. But I don't want to reinstall everything. That would take a whole day.
Pages (10): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting