arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite cartoons/animes?
Question 
Well, le'ts make it clear:
Animes is equal to Cartoons, they are synonyms!
I got an animelist but IT IS SO HUGE that I can't link it  Angel
So here my top %COUNCryHE_LIST_NODE% of anime (The order isn't important because being on my top list means to have reached all my standards)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (both 2003 serie and 2009 one): I LOVE IT.
  • Full metal panic: I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
  • Black Lagoon: THIS CHANGED MY CHILDHOOD.
  • Death Note: WELL, IT IS A MUST-VIEW
  • Gurren Lagann: ... No comment, it still hurts. (Starting crying out)
  • Redline: IT IS AN ANIME MOVIE. IT IS JUST AWESOME.
  • Guilty Crown: BEST OST EVER
  • C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control: I love it but I can't explain the reasons.
  • Psycho Pass: I loved only the first season plus the related film. Other has been dropped out.
  • Erased: A very nice drama
  • Speed Grapher: It is an anime of old times. It is a very nice one. Out-Asia opening is AWESOME, better then original one.
  • Gungrave: I loved it, very nice character design and story telling.
  • Wolf Rain
  • God Eater
  • Charlotte
  • Kill la Kill
  • Busou Renkin
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Attack on Titan
  • Kekkai Sensen
  • Phantom: hmm love it.
  • 91 Days: I am from Italy and I this type of anime... well I didn't except it.
  • TONS OF ANIME MOVIE (If I list them I will write down A WALL OF TEXT)
I stop here. There are tons of other titles but I can't list them all.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
i always tell people about ghibli movies on every opportunity i get. Thanks to HR, who introduced me to these films. I think no matter what i do in life, it would remain incomplete if i didn't watch these. Now i can say that after watching these and reading the culture series scifi novels (not everyones cup of tea), i am free to do whatever i want in life. success, failure.. doesn't matter.

enough dreamy eyed blabbing.

My favourite cartoons...the ghibli movies. Watch and you will know.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Ghibli's movie... are just a unrankable. You can't compare them to others. The story, art and sound are always studied with so much effort. Grave of the fireflies, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, The Wind Rises, The Secret World of Arrietty, Princess Mononoke are my favourite ghibli productions!

I think that anyone should go to the Ghibli museoum at least once in their life.
Well talking about animes I have actually watched about 3 Anime series and i am impressed with each one of them , which are:
1) Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
2) Dragon Ball Z
3) Attack on Titan
I am a huge Naruto fan from the start , i started watching it when i was a child and it used to broadcast on TV which was when i found out about naruto , but i was not patient enough to wait 1 day for new episode , thats when i started binge watching naruto , I was really dissapointed when it ended last year Sad but it was a good run.
About DBZ and AoT , both were really enjoyable as well but not as naruto Tongue
  • Aku no Hana
  • Another
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Lagoon
  • Canaan
  • Claymore
  • Code Geass
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Darker Than Black
  • Darling In The Franxx
  • Death Note
  • Elfen Lied
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Evangelion
  • Ghost In The Shell
  • Gilgamesh
  • Great Teacher Onizuka
  • Guilty Crown
  • Haibane Renmei
  • Highschool Of The Dead
  • Jormungand
  • Monster
  • Mushishi
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Noir
  • One Punch Man
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Parasyte The Maxim
  • Patlabor
  • Phantom
  • Psycho Pass
  • RahXephon
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Shiki
  • Texhnolyze
  • A Silent Voice (Movie)
  • Akira (Movie)
  • Blame (Movie)
  • Blood C The Last Dark (Movie)
  • Grave of the Fireflies (Movie)
  • Harmony (Movie)
  • Jin Roh (Movie)
  • King of Thorn (Movie)
  • The Garden of Words (Movie)

That is a quick list of my favorite Animes and Anime movies.

More Anime that I watched at https://www.anime-planet.com/users/kokak...me/watched
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(08-18-2019, 06:47 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote:
  • Aku no Hana
  • Another
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Lagoon
  • Canaan
  • Claymore
  • Code Geass
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Darker Than Black
  • Darling In The Franxx
  • Death Note
  • Elfen Lied
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Evangelion
  • Ghost In The Shell
  • Gilgamesh
  • Great Teacher Onizuka
  • Guilty Crown
  • Haibane Renmei
  • Highschool Of The Dead
  • Jormungand
  • Monster
  • Mushishi
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Noir
  • One Punch Man
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Parasyte The Maxim
  • Patlabor
  • Phantom
  • Psycho Pass
  • RahXephon
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Shiki
  • Texhnolyze
  • A Silent Voice (Movie)
  • Akira (Movie)
  • Blame (Movie)
  • Blood C The Last Dark (Movie)
  • Grave of the Fireflies (Movie)
  • Harmony (Movie)
  • Jin Roh (Movie)
  • King of Thorn (Movie)
  • The Garden of Words (Movie)

That is a quick list of my favorite Animes and Anime movies.

More Anime that I watched at https://www.anime-planet.com/users/kokak...me/watched

[Image: 075.jpg]

I am sorry, but I HAD TO post this, after looking at your anime list.
I'm simply into comedy Anime. For some reason its quite hard to find comedy ANime which are not Ecchi. I don't mind though. Sadly most of these Anime has only 12 episodes and once in a while, we get one with several seasons. I'm not talking about Mega Anime like Naruto or Bleach but other like High School D X D etc.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-18-2019, 04:04 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Well, le'ts make it clear:
Animes is equal to Cartoons, they are synonyms!
I got an animelist but IT IS SO HUGE that I can't link it  Angel
So here my top %COUNCryHE_LIST_NODE% of anime (The order isn't important because being on my top list means to have reached all my standards)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (both 2003 serie and 2009 one): I LOVE IT.
  • Full metal panic: I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
  • Black Lagoon: THIS CHANGED MY CHILDHOOD.
  • Death Note: WELL, IT IS A MUST-VIEW
  • Gurren Lagann: ... No comment, it still hurts. (Starting crying out)
  • Redline: IT IS AN ANIME MOVIE. IT IS JUST AWESOME.
  • Guilty Crown: BEST OST EVER
  • C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control: I love it but I can't explain the reasons.
  • Psycho Pass: I loved only the first season plus the related film. Other has been dropped out.
  • Erased: A very nice drama
  • Speed Grapher: It is an anime of old times. It is a very nice one. Out-Asia opening is AWESOME, better then original one.
  • Gungrave: I loved it, very nice character design and story telling.
  • Wolf Rain
  • God Eater
  • Charlotte
  • Kill la Kill
  • Busou Renkin
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Attack on Titan
  • Kekkai Sensen
  • Phantom: hmm love it.
  • 91 Days: I am from Italy and I this type of anime... well I didn't except it.
  • TONS OF ANIME MOVIE (If I list them I will write down A WALL OF TEXT)
I stop here. There are tons of other titles but I can't list them all.

I like the good old fashioned cartoons. My favorite being tom and jerry. Sure it’s a kids cartoon, but it really brings back memories of my childhood.

I really wish they would’ve still made new episodes of it. They seem to have stopped (well, as far as I’m aware. Correct me if I’m wrong).
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-01-2019, 09:40 AM)ikk157 Wrote: I like the good old fashioned cartoons. My favorite being tom and jerry. Sure it’s a kids cartoon, but it really brings back memories of my childhood.

I really wish they would’ve still made new episodes of it. They seem to have stopped (well, as far as I’m aware. Correct me if I’m wrong).

I'm a Tom and Jerry fan myself. One of my favourites is Tom's piano concerto with Jerry doing all kinds of dances. Some of those cartoons are just so darn creative. Jerry running through those keys of the piano and the music matching exactly. I also like Jerry's little baby cousin, who once visited and created absolute havoc in Tom's life. Those episodes are so relaxing and entertaining, and classic.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(11-02-2019, 01:09 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'm a Tom and Jerry fan myself. One of my favourites is Tom's piano concerto with Jerry doing all kinds of dances. Some of those cartoons are just so darn creative. Jerry running through those keys of the piano and the music matching exactly. I also like Jerry's little baby cousin, who once visited and created absolute havoc in Tom's life. Those episodes are so relaxing and entertaining, and classic.

Omg I remember those! I specially remember the part in the concert episode where someone coughs and interrupts the whole thing, and then coughs again and someone in the audience shoots him! Ahhh the good old humor! Oh and jerry’s little cousin is straight up adorable! So innocent looking yet extremely devilish haha. Any clue if they’re still making tom and jerry episodes? Or are they done for good (which would be really sad)?
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting