arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
For me, webtoons, manga, manhua, manhwa , comic are all the same.
I often read mangas related to anime (because anime is just crap) or just on ones found on discovery page.
Here a list of my top %COUNT_LIST_NODE% mangas: (The order is not important because I like them all)
  • Some manga are not listed because, if I liked their anime it is almost natural for me read the manga. Here the animes/cartoons thread
  • American Ghost Jack, awesome story both season 1 and season 2.
  • Appetite, I like it because story was interessing
  • Blue Dragon Ral & Grad, I don't know why but it comes on my mind.
  • Can't see can't hear but love, a very nice and hearth warmer about the life of disabled people.
  • Come Spring, nice story board.
  • Danna Ga Nani o Itte Iru Wakaranai, a funny slice of life between a "otaku" and his wife, there isnt the common fanservice of Japan culture.
  • Days of Hana, still going and soon to end. I don't know if cry or go on a punishment war against author.
  • Dokgo, hmm... If you know what it is, well. I don't need to introduce it to you.
  • Diamond Dust, A VERY INTERESSING STORY ABOUT CANCER AND HOW LIVE WITH IT. I cried a lot.
  • Shoukegi no Souma, meh, I am reading it just to end. The author just killed it with useless arcs.
  • Green Boy, a very good story about boxing.
  • Guardian Boy, no comment.
  • Hero Waltz, nice story about how you are just a resource for the society.
  • Half & Half (Both oneshot and series), I AM CRYING.
  • I see your Money, hmm well it is a good story I think.
  • Infectee, hmm IT IS ONLY IN INDONESIAN LANGUAGE AND I AM UNABLE TO PROPERLY READ IT. I wanna know indonesian  Cry
  • Michelin Star, hmm I am still thinkinh why it's title comes to my mind.
  • Melo Holic
  • Nano List
  • Noblesse, NO COMMENT.
  • One Punch-man
  • Origin, NICE STORY FROM BOICHI
  • Sun-ken Rock, THE DIAMOND BLADE OF MY REMEMBERING PROCESS.
  • Red String
  • Solo Leveling, still ongoing but a very nice one.
  • SPICE AND WOLF, .... IT IS MY DIAMOND TITLE
  • The Devil is a part-timer
  • Lady Mirror
  • MOMO: the blood taker
  • The seven deadly sins
  • Tokyo Ghoul (:Re too), good story but a bit rushed on the end.
  • unOrdinary, still ongoing but I like it.
  • Wake up deadman 
  • Deadman wonderland, I think it is a must-to-read
  • Mirai Nikki, I think it is a must-to-read to know what a YANDERE is.
  • All you need it kill, a masterpiece of story.
  • Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, I very touching story about who you can meet on prison.
  • Shishunki no Iron Maiden
My brains is going overwork due to my remembering process, I will stop here
There are a lot of webtoons/manhua (full color types) because I recently reading them, I read a lot of manga (the standard black & white stuff) but I can't remember a lot of them.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Well, These days I don't read Manga often. I haven't read one for like 4-5 months or even more. I did read Naruto and Bleach until the last chapters. Nothing much since then. Well even when it comes to Manga I only read comedies. Some Manga starts as a comedy then become too serious story and then have a sad ending.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have recently finished to read a manga called 'Haru no noroi', it is very short: 8 charapters only.
This is a brief summary:
Natsumi just lost her younger sister, Haru, to cancer. As her sister's coffin finally closes for the last time she whispers "Wait until your big sister comes to you. I'll be there soon, okay?" However, Haru's fiancé, Tougo has other plans which might mend both their hearts.

I enjoyed the story very much, the art design was neat and very realistic.
Again, due to lockdown I got much time to read new mangas.
I have recently found out that a novel that I read a lot of time ago is now getting a webtoon. I have read 100 charapters in less then 5 days.
The webtoon/novel is called "Solo leveling" and it is from South Korea!
Here a little sum-up from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia Wrote:Since a portal connecting our world to a world full of monsters and creatures of all kinds appeared, some people have acquired powers and the ability to hunt them: they are called hunters. The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-Woo, is the weakest of the rank E hunters and barely stronger than a normal human. He is nicknamed by his fellow hunters as "the weakest". One day, he and other hunters find themselves trapped in an extremely dangerous dungeon, and only a few of them survive and manage to escape. Sung Jin-Woo himself hardly survives and is the only one who completes all the trials in this dungeon. He then turns into a "player" who can now see an interface showing him quests. Will he succeed in becoming the most powerful hunter?

The manhwa depicts how the weakest of all the hunters grows to become the strongest there is. Hunter Sung-Woo likes clearing dungeons alone and have gained tremendous strength and magic powers in the process. The Ant arc just finished and Sung Jin-Woo was able to defeat the Ant king without even using his full strength. The main antagonist of the manhwa seems to be a demon who is working from the shadows and we expect him to be the last and final boss in the journey of hunter Sung Jin-Woo leveling up.

Are you reading any comics right now?
I have recently retrived the latest charapter of Mahou Hataraksama!
I fell in love with this manga again and it has been announced that the Light Novel will end this summer!

So I don't know if I will be able to wait the manga release until the end or just spoil everything reading the novel :S
Finished solo leveling since the season ended ,I really liked the webtoon and it did live up to the hype .For anyone who havin't read ,it is good and give it a try.
(04-30-2020, 04:12 PM)triple Wrote: Finished solo leveling since the season ended ,I really liked the webtoon and it did live up to the hype .For anyone who havin't read ,it is good and give it a try.

Yeah I finished it too! 
Waiting like a crazy the season two but unfortunately I spoiled everything by reading up all the novel D:

Still I wanna see how they draw a lot of scene that are waiting us!
Well, one of best webtoons i have watched was "Tower of God" its an korean webtoon but the storyline of this webtoon was interest atleast for me as everyone got personal choice.
Story line: Tower of god Story is all about a boy and girl a boy named : Bam spent all his life in a tower but he was happy in living with her friend there but she wanted to go on top of tower.
With all this lockdown crisis going on, I took the opportunity to revisit some of my all time favourite manga.

Hajime No Ippo, Slam Dunk and Death Note!

I'm sure most of you must have read those, but I just wished to further appreciate some timeless classics as such.

I hope my kids get a chance to read those some day!
I have finished a re-read of all the Full Metal Panic series.
I love this series very much, the first anime adaption was also amazing and a new season has been released too!

*In Italy the voice of Chidori it is the same of Revy from BL, maybe for you it is nothing but for me is likely mindblowing.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting