arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the difference between SAMP & MTA?
Hello guys,
I created this topic to know what is the difference between SAMP and MTA.
For someone with a limited internet i can choose samp because i dont have to download anything while joining the server and i also like its scripting way, what about you?
Samp have much wider plugin support with pwnscripting . Mta have better syncing than samp. All have advantage and disadvantage
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
The difference is about stability, mta is more stable than samp.
I've been playing SA:MP since 2011 and infact I'm here just because of SA:MP and my dedicated. MTA could've worked too but I didn't play it a lot so I won't judge. The last time I touched MTA SA was three-four years back.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(04-10-2019, 02:32 PM)Manal Wrote: I've been playing SA:MP since 2011 and infact I'm here just because of SA:MP and my dedicated. MTA could've worked too but I didn't play it a lot so I won't judge. The last time I touched MTA SA was three-four years back.

SAMP was the reason of opening my hosting for the 1st time
I saw ultra h and tried to do something like them and i think that i succeed in that, but now its useless because samp is dying
to be honest i think sa-mp is more way better than MTA, splashily comes with players, SAMP is more famous. yeah those games are dying ... a lot of waste
(04-23-2019, 10:14 AM)Melvin Wrote: to be honest i think sa-mp is more way better than MTA, splashily comes with players, SAMP is more famous. yeah those games are dying ... a lot of waste

Gta sa is kinda old so that probably why it is dying but there is still people playing this 15 year old game

mta have better sync and samp have more plugin support both of them for san andreas

But most people nowdays play newer version of gta and that is gta v and there is also server for it like fivem and for legal reason tthey require a legit license
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-23-2019, 11:19 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Gta sa is kinda old so that probably why it is dying but there is still people playing this 15 year old game

mta have better sync and samp have more plugin support both of them for san andreas

But most people nowdays play newer version of gta and that is gta v and there is also server for it like fivem and for legal reason tthey require a legit license

Yes mate i do understand and know that but games are always releasing and updating, for samp & gta sa there is no support since 2004 as i remember.
Games becoming more closer to reality, GTA 6 is soon too ahha why we should talk about samp now in 2019? i think its a waste time, nothing stands forever.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Samp allows bots,bugs&hacks,I seen many players in samp using usings but coming to MTA they block cheats ,hacks,bugs,macros,autocoliclicks,samp mostly have bots and MTA have players
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Yea I don't get the point of talking about really old game that most of us don't really play or had interaction with it. But I have known that SA-MP is more popular since it's associated with GTA San Andreas.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Alex554

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting