arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first programming language?
Question 
My first programming language that I learned was ComeniusLogo.
It's a turtle for children. You can teach to him a lot of things. 

My first real programming language was HTML. 
And later Delphi.
My first programming language was HTML, then Python, then CSS, then JS, then PHP. Still working on Visual Basic Big Grin. Though I did use Scratch at the beginning Tongue
Never heard of ComeniusLogo. I'll take a look at that.
HTML is a markup language and CSS is a stylesheet language, PHP was first programming language that I learned/learning.Just awesome, isn't it?

Thank you  Sweet

where i being started was.

html php js css python ruby xml.
My first web programming language is "HTML". actually the lastest update is "HTML5" which is fixed HTML technology to supported the latest multimedia technology, readable by humans and easily understood by the machine.

you should know, without HTML, you cant create a template. so basically HyperText Markup Language, commonly referred to as HTML, is the standard markup language used to create web pages. so it means that, this language is important for build a website. that was my opinion.
Quote:You should know, without HTML, you cant create a template. so basically HyperText Markup Language, commonly referred to as HTML, is the standard markup language used to create web pages. so it means that, this language is important for build a website. that was my opinion.
That does not make HTML as a programming language.We can't call fonts as a programming language because they are representing letters.
Wikipedia says HTML is not a programming language.
Quote:Markup languages like XML, HTML or troff, which define structured data , are not usually considered programming languages.

Thank you  Sweet

(10-09-2015, 12:33 PM)Littlemaster Wrote:
Quote:You should know, without HTML, you cant create a template. so basically HyperText Markup Language, commonly referred to as HTML, is the standard markup language used to create web pages. so it means that, this language is important for build a website. that was my opinion.
That does not make HTML as a programming language.We can't call fonts as a programming language because they are representing letters.
Wikipedia says HTML is not a programming language.
Quote:Markup languages like XML, HTML or troff, which define structured data , are not usually considered programming languages.

yes, you are right. actually its not programming language, but why people replied with this, i just continue like what i said before. so my first programming was javascript then php
If my memory is correct, my first programming language should be Pascal.

It was very long time ago and I almost forget everything about Pascal now.

After that I started to learn C/C++. Now I am still using it. Smile

(10-08-2015, 09:43 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: My first programming language was HTML, then Python, then CSS, then JS, then PHP. Still working on Visual Basic Big Grin. Though I did use Scratch at the beginning Tongue
Never heard of ComeniusLogo. I'll take a look at that.

I found an online clone of ComeniusLogo. You can try it here:
https://blockly-games.appspot.com/turtle?lang=en
About 7 years ago, I was 8 years old back then, I made my first website using pure HTMl and CSS. Later, when I was about 10-11 years old, on I also learned PHP. Next to my PHP experience since 3 years I also am learning Java to build Android apps, but I don't write a lot of Java anymore...
Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting