arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which VPN do you use?
Seems this thread is still hot! Hahaha, Indonesia government just banned Whatsapp on sending/receiving both picture and video, and some ISP just banned the Whatsapp itself!

Then, I come to my VPN.
I choose ExpressVPN rather than other VPN. I feel it's really good to have, "tiny" apps and it's really fast on my side.
The server? The same, it's fast and stable.

The price might be pretty high from other, it's ~$12/mo, longer contract lower price as usual.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Why you use this VPN? Windscribe
Do you recommed this VPN (Yes or No and why) Yup
Is the price affordable? Free
How is the customer service? Never really needed tbh
What is their Network speed (So test your ISP and then with VPN for a good comparation) I had no problem browsing the internet with it
Do they have a website? Yup
Do they offer a Money back Guarantee? I am not aware of it tbh
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-20-2019, 05:47 AM)hamed Wrote: i suggest you to get protonvpn . its best but when you use P2P trafic he disable your net Sad hotspot have low speed and he have USA server only

The free version of ProtonVPN is slow as well and also it's OpenVPN only which might be banned in some countries
(05-28-2019, 11:07 AM)AmirGT Wrote: The free version of ProtonVPN is slow as well and also it's OpenVPN only which might be banned in some countries

i used protonVPN for 1 years but he never blocked some country's and he have best speed . he blocked only P2P trafic . P2P is proton rules.
Thanks Post4VPS
I use my personal Windows Server if I have to run any of such operations which require VPN. However, if too lazy to do so, I use my own server where I configured OpenVPN. Other than that, I use Windscribe as I personally find the best plus their emails are quite funny with the random facts they list down at the footer.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I use turbovpn
Why you use this VPN?
I occasionally use this VPN for bypassing some websites which are blocked in my location.
Do you recommed this VPN (Yes or No and why)
I recommend this service just because it is free and it has an application for Android and we can use it by buy just open the application and starting the connection.
Is the price affordable?
it is a free service
How is the customer service?
I don't know about the customer care service because I have not used them.
What is their Network speed (So test your ISP and then with VPN for a good comparation)
Actually I am using it in in my Mobile, it gives me goodspeed as I am using normal internet.
Do they have a website?
Their application can be downloaded from play store.
Do they offer a Money back Guarantee?
No, their service is free, we don't have to pay.

Thank you  Sweet

(05-28-2019, 01:05 PM)hamed Wrote: i used protonVPN for 1 years but he never blocked some country's and he have best speed . he blocked only P2P trafic . P2P is proton rules.

I didn't ProtonVPN is banned but I meant that OpenVPN is banned in some countries
I only use VPN when my internet block some site and the site won't work from my side until the router restarted several times. So i use Opera built-in VPN (free) and recently one of my friend give his paid VPN (NordVPN) i'm sure most of you know this provider. PewDiePie also advertise this site.

Why you use this VPN? To unblock some site, sometime Post4VPS, sometime PiratesHosting. As i said my internet block IPs sometime.

Do you recommend this VPN (Yes or No and why). I recommend both VPN i use Paid and Free. Opera browser's built-in VPN and NordVPN

Is the price affordable? Opera browser's extension VPN is 100% free and NordVPN was gifted by my friend with 1 year subscription he used it for 3 months only now i'm using it and for a year it cost 140$ i think but i just visited NordVPN site and there is sale right now. 9 hours left from now on so it cost 80$.

How is the customer service? Can't say because i only use it unblock site which any VPN can do this, Opera extension was good for me but my friend gift it to me so i said why not. I never talk with any staff from NordVPN for support. So i can't say about it.

What is their Network speed (So test your ISP and then with VPN for a good comparation) Don't know.

Do they have a website? I don't think Opera Extension have a site but here is paid VPN's site http://nordvpn.com

Do they offer a Money back Guarantee? 30 days money back guaranteed

I'm not using this paid VPN mostly only need when some site blocked by internet so i'm thinking to giveaway it here.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I also use a VPN only when I'm blocked for an essential service like with PayPal.  So although I'm not completely happy with PureVPN it has good prices relative to its not so perfect service (it's not bad and sometimes really good - but there's always frustrations with some or other part of their service including their accounts administration).  My current 2-year subscription ends in August and I've just noticed it has a special offer for an upgrade to 70 US$ for 5 years.  I'm thinking about it.  Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
My own in-house VPN solution in a VPS

Why you use this VPN?
Mainly for Privacy

Do you recommed this VPN (Yes or No and why)
Yes: You manage your own VPN, not owned by a huge company, you own ur logs or just outright delete it, you can configure it as securely or openly you want
No: You might not be technical savvy enough to configure and maintain a VPN, not use the latest security techniques etc.

Is the price affordable?
Free for me, if renting out a VPS, $2.99 ones will suffice as long you have good bandwidth

How is the customer service?
I am the own customer service of it, If something goes wrong I have to fix it which I am technically savvy enough to do.

What is their Network speed (So test your ISP and then with VPN for a good comparison)
Depends on the VPS it self. If they have a 10Mbit/1Gbps

Do they have a website?
Not really, its my own thing

Do they offer a Money back Guarantee?
Eh? Really?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting