arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best text editor ?
(04-25-2017, 04:35 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: @humanpuff69 . Maybe you must try atom. Because atom have autocompletion for many things . Support many language like html and php . And many more

thanks for the suggestion . i will try it

by the way for the name of it it is look like a slow intel processor that is used on many netbook
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Notepad ++ of course, others aren't that good I've tried most of them.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Notepad ++ is the best for Windows. It is fast and uses little computer resources.

Under the same criteria, II think vim is the best for linux. And it works great in command line.

Notepad ++ and Word are great for editing any kind of text files like .keys, .cfg, .txt. etc .. for windows.

And for Linux. nano is good for me.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Notepad++ is best. I am using notepad.But i also use subline sometime for editing text. These both are good software's for editing scripts.
Visual Studio Code, otherwise Atom. For webbased stuff, I moreso use Brackets for the neato live preview stuff.
Sublime Text 3 the best for me, stable, faster, plugins, auto-corrector and a lot of things.
I mostly use Notepad++ cuz of how It can open usually all the things.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Notepad ++ is always a magic software since it opens unknown files with no troubles and always fast doing that.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
My favorite Linux console editor is Nano, but on some older or smaller Linux systems there is not available, so the only choice is VI or VIM. A few years ago I really hated it, but I get used to it.
Here is very good tutorial if you'd like to try it:
https://coderwall.com/p/adv71w/basic-vim...ng-started
Pages (9): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-28-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: rudra
02-13-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting