arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which software is required to take online coaching class?
so you are from south india. happy to meet you man !!

the reply was mainly a rant. i needed to vent. nothing personal.

also what is the guy teaching in that video ? dont know tamil. sorry
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
It is some type of english grammer, I just would like to know how to merge video and powerpoint like that, it is only the shape of his body is moving infront of powerpoint slide.

Thank you  Sweet

(02-09-2019, 10:09 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Yes,  I need to create some online teaching videos,  and I hope I got a start by seeing the OBS software, I think I will be able to find some tutorial on it,  if you know more about it please share the information.

I do not want to explain at length, because all information on the use of this OBS software is already on the official website, v_v

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-OBS-to-Record-on-PC-or-Mac
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-10-2019, 05:56 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I do not want to explain at length, because all information on the use of this OBS software is already on the official website, v_v

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-OBS-to-Record-on-PC-or-Mac

Obs also is very easy to use unlike most open source softwarte that is hard to use obs is easy to understand . most people espescially the amateur one or even some professional that doesnt need or likee xsplit will use obs . The only problem i got with obs is that it only support dx11+ so no support for older dx10 or dx9 card
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-09-2019, 10:09 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Yes,  I need to create some online teaching videos,  and I hope I got a start by seeing the OBS software, I think I will be able to find some tutorial on it,  if you know more about it please share the information.

nah thanks to to @humanpuff69
you need computer with System Requirements
Windows:

DirectX 10.1 compatible GPU
Windows 7 SP1 or newer
macOS:

Intel CPU (PPC is not supported)
OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU
macOS 10.11 or newer
Linux/Unix

OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU
X window system

And the recommendation for the specifications of the PC is
4GB RAM & Processor I3
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting