Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which software is required to take online coaching class?
so you are from south india. happy to meet you man !!

the reply was mainly a rant. i needed to vent. nothing personal.

also what is the guy teaching in that video ? dont know tamil. sorry
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
It is some type of english grammer, I just would like to know how to merge video and powerpoint like that, it is only the shape of his body is moving infront of powerpoint slide.
(02-09-2019, 10:09 AM)Littlemaster Wrote:  Yes,  I need to create some online teaching videos,  and I hope I got a start by seeing the OBS software, I think I will be able to find some tutorial on it,  if you know more about it please share the information.

I do not want to explain at length, because all information on the use of this OBS software is already on the official website, v_v

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-OBS-to-Record-on-PC-or-Mac
Terminal
Please read carefully
Don't say other people are stupid, if you have said they are stupid, apologize!
(02-10-2019, 05:56 AM)chanalku91 Wrote:  I do not want to explain at length, because all information on the use of this OBS software is already on the official website, v_v

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-OBS-to-Record-on-PC-or-Mac

Obs also is very easy to use unlike most open source softwarte that is hard to use obs is easy to understand . most people espescially the amateur one or even some professional that doesnt need or likee xsplit will use obs . The only problem i got with obs is that it only support dx11+ so no support for older dx10 or dx9 card
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-09-2019, 10:09 AM)Littlemaster Wrote:  Yes,  I need to create some online teaching videos,  and I hope I got a start by seeing the OBS software, I think I will be able to find some tutorial on it,  if you know more about it please share the information.

nah thanks to to @humanpuff69
you need computer with System Requirements
Windows:

DirectX 10.1 compatible GPU
Windows 7 SP1 or newer
macOS:

Intel CPU (PPC is not supported)
OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU
macOS 10.11 or newer
Linux/Unix

OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU
X window system

And the recommendation for the specifications of the PC is
4GB RAM & Processor I3
Terminal
Please read carefully
Don't say other people are stupid, if you have said they are stupid, apologize!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OVOO - Best Software To Host A Movies Site youssefbasha 0 29 09-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  What Security software for Windows Vista GeKePDP 9 247 08-27-2019, 08:09 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  Which Video Editing Software you use? Vuluts 73 20,399 08-27-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: tiwil
  Looking for software for coding chanalku91 20 1,132 07-18-2019, 08:35 AM
Last Post: chanalku91
  BandWidth Monitoring Software for Home PC xdude 13 944 02-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Last Post: xdude