arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which theme do you browse on?
(02-11-2019, 07:07 AM)Manal Wrote: I visited that page a lot that whenever I type "a" after post4vps.com/, I get the announcement 1 stock details. Else, all good Big Grin

Haha! That's brilliant. Of course I should have known. It's Announcement #1. Thanks for letting me know @Manal. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@dean
hahaha that seemed like a big volcanic irruption from one that was dormant for like 2000 years. ummm.... naaaw. it is not destructive. rather very helpful. i knew you were a go getter.
i think i should +1 you and say a big thanks.

Thanks man Smile
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
i was using the default one from when i register to this forum . exactly april 2017 to october 2017 when i started to actively switching from desktop and mobile the responsive theme works better for me and to this day that is the theme that i used

the only problem is that mobile default to mybb gomobile theme so i need to manually go to bottom of page and press switch to desktop site to use the responsive theme . and i always do that because i didnt like the gomobile . suggestion from me is just to disable the gomobile and force the mobile user to use the responsive one .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-11-2019, 09:51 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: ..... the only problem is that mobile default to mybb gomobile theme so i need to manually go to bottom of page and press switch to desktop site to use the responsive theme . and i always do that because i didnt like the gomobile . suggestion from me is just to disable the gomobile and force the mobile user to use the responsive one .

Google now implements mobile-first, so it is better to keep mobile theme for better SEO.

You could disable the option "Use a mobile version if I visit from a mobile device" on your own if you really do not like it.

I am simple man and i use default interface with white background and blue and grey pattern. because my aim is to seek knowledge from good posts. keep connected and seek goal of the month.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I would have appreciated if there was a dark P4V forum skin but as everyone I use the modern blue and white theme. Its straining my eyes but I like the look nonetheless.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting