arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Desktop modification
Do you know any nice looks mods for windows desktop. I want to organise my icons and other things.
Have you tried Rainmeter ? It is very popular and offers a bunch of themes for Windows. I have not tried it in Windows 10 though. But it is so popular for not to have an update which runs with Windows 10.
Rainmeter is awesome, however i don't know if its working on windows 10 or not, i used it once though. You can get a bunch of skins and icon packs on daviantart or use google search.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I will try it. What skin are you using? I cant find any nice skin Sad
for advice try using the fence program. I used to use the fence as a modification program desktop. I think this program is very useful. but I do not know whether it can match the windows 10 for rain meter. I personally have never tried rainmater. maybe one day I wanted to try rain meter program Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(04-21-2016, 02:32 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I will try it. What skin are you using? I cant find any nice skin Sad

I used to use Windows Phone 8 skin. It used to look awesome. But that was a couple of years back. You may be able to find a lot of new ones now. Check at DeviantArt, there are many Rainmeter skins there.
(04-29-2016, 05:17 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: for advice try using the fence program. I used to use the fence as a modification program desktop. I think this program is very useful. but I do not know whether it can match the windows 10 for rain meter. I personally have never tried rainmater. maybe one day I wanted to try rain meter program Big Grin

Perfectly what i wanted Big Grin Finally i can sort my icons. I think it better than rainmeter for sorting icons.
please visit deviantart .com there are many amazing theme for win 10 Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting