arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan
(04-27-2020, 09:14 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Yeah, its banned in may countries but in our country they did not ban mosque because majority of people are muslims and some them are blind they would not have understood govt stance and started protests thats why our govt requested not to go but its not forced by govt

but if im not wrong it is allowed to not use mosque when there are pandemic like this . it can cause more harm than good when lot of people are contained on small space or on the other hand doing the reverse of socical distancing

hopefully it get unbanned soon so the activities can go like normal
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-28-2020, 11:42 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: but if im not wrong it is allowed to not use mosque when there are pandemic like this . it can cause more harm than good when lot of people are contained on small space or on the other hand doing the reverse of socical distancing

hopefully it get unbanned soon so the activities can go like normal
Yeah it is, but our community got many people who are not good enough to understand this.
their mindset is if they are going for prayers corona can't effect them since they are going for prayers and you cant help them as they will take your opinion as you are religions enemy.
Ramadan is entered in Hot mode here. it's 8th of may and here today temperature is 32 degree C. and temperature is gradually increases day by day with day time. i wish for rain and cool breeze.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I know I’m very late, but happy Ramadan to all the muslims out there!

How’s it going so far for you guys? And do you face any difficulties?

I absolutely admire your strength and patience when fasting... I could never imagine being able to do it myself!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(05-08-2020, 08:35 AM)ikk157 Wrote: I know I’m very late, but happy Ramadan to all the muslims out there!

I absolutely admire your strength and patience when fasting... I could never imagine being able to do it myself!

I'm also very late replying on this thread!
It is going normal and just missing a spark. Everyone get together to play football after praying in mosques, But nowdays, Mosques are closed. Cannot go outside as well. Heatwave is also here.
There are so many health benefits while fasting you know! and yes being really honest you do not feel anything even in the morning, The last few minutes are justt mannnnnXD
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

@Abdul Sami , @ikk157 no worries if you late but it looks great that you are now a part of our prayers.
Stay Blessed
Stay Home
Stay Safe
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-08-2020, 08:35 AM)ikk157 Wrote: I know I’m very late, but happy Ramadan to all the muslims out there!

In the middle of fasting!

I do things that make hunger go away!
Like sleeping during the day and working at night!

But worship, during the day makes me have to be awakened by an Alarm and do worship then sleep again!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-09-2020, 03:53 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: In the middle of fasting!

I do things that make hunger go away!
Like sleeping during the day and working at night!

But worship, during the day makes me have to be awakened by an Alarm and do worship then sleep again!

And do you face any health issues such as dehydration, malnutrition, headaches and similar problems? Or does it usually go smoothly?

Since I know that you guys are probably used to it by now and won’t face many issues compared to let’s say if I tried it!

I’m also curious as to how long you need to fast for. Is it like a certain amount of hours?
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(05-09-2020, 04:11 PM)ikk157 Wrote: And do you face any health issues such as dehydration, malnutrition, headaches and similar problems? Or does it usually go smoothly?

Since I know that you guys are probably used to it by now and won’t face many issues compared to let’s say if I tried it!

I’m also curious as to how long you need to fast for. Is it like a certain amount of hours?

It really depends on person wise, On what he is doing, for me i usually play football before 2 hours. But i actually never experienced a headache or dehydration issue. We actually eat meal at sehri or which is called Suhoor which is mostly around at 4AM in my city, After 4:35AM we cannot eat till up to 7:05PM and a minute to minute increases each fast.  I have seen many people working like in construction fields and in the sun and the ongoing heatwave hats of to them tho! There are actually no health issues as after 7PM we can eat or drink water much as we want to. 
And a life hack Most of the people eat yogurt including me so we dont feel thirsty throughout the day!

Let's say if you tried it i can say you would feel something on the first day like you would feel thirsty if you drink pretty alots of water through out the day!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-09-2020, 04:11 PM)ikk157 Wrote: And do you face any health issues such as dehydration, malnutrition, headaches and similar problems? Or does it usually go smoothly?

sleep at 8.50 AM with the room temperature set at 18 ° C
then wake up at 5.30 PM

At night after breaking the fast, eat nutritious food and drink 2 liters of water!

Everything went smoothly without any health problems!
Terminal
Solo Developer

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting