arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Phone Brand
Samsung they couldn't even handle thier Applications's big size issues and low internal device Space and at most of the time they forget to add that 'Change Default Storage Location Setting'...

Example Devices: Galaxy GT-S5302, Galaxy Grandprime Plus
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
samsung r best but some models r worst has u mention above xd,there is still many brands with low ratings like lava,mi,oppo,micromax,etc,,, even i phone is worst brand lol only its a brand name thats why it cost more expensive instead iphone is nothing in compare with android devices !!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(01-26-2018, 06:06 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: samsung r best but some models r worst has u mention above xd,there is still many brands with low ratings like lava,mi,oppo,micromax,etc,,, even i phone is worst brand lol only its a brand name thats why it cost more expensive instead iphone is nothing in compare with android devices !!

Not really, Samsung, I guess, only sell their brand name like Apple does for med-end phone, it costs about $300 in USD to get J7 Pro, but it's not that "wow", I can even get much better with the other brand. Exceptional for S8+, it really have "wow" for me at first, but now, bezel-less became mainstream for many phone, so it's not really that "wow".

If you have bunch of money and really want a "smart" phone, I recommend you go to Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL, from my point of view, this one is really good.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-25-2018, 10:39 PM)tiwil Wrote: China's phone nowadays is not really bad, but yes, back to few years ago (2012 I guess), they are really bad. Full of bloatware, then I can only install an application there, then the storage is become full.

But for now, they've improving their services, and they, specially, Xiaomi, really a big phone provider, checkout their flagship phone (Mi 6 and Mi Mix 2). Mi 6 is only about 1/2 from Galaxy S8+ with kinda same processor and the other. Mi Mix 2, I don't really know, check out Unbox Threaphy, he unboxed Mi Mix 2 or Mi Mix, I don't really remember it.

I agree with humanpuff69, Oppo is not really good, their F5 price is likely same as Mi 6, but with lower processor, lower RAM, they only have big camera.

It depends on companies, some Chinese companies provide low quality, whereas some like Huawei, Xiaomi are really good.
Rainbow 
I think the worst mobile phone brand is Doogee . It has a terrible camera that works just where you're in a place with a lot of light. Eh
(01-26-2018, 02:40 PM)Siover Wrote: I think the worst mobile phone brand is Doogee . It has a terrible camera that works just where you're in a place with a lot of light. Eh

Heard about that for first time, is it a Chinese brand? I wonder how much does it cost.
(01-27-2018, 08:58 AM)Lampard Wrote: Heard about that for first time, is it a Chinese brand? I wonder how much does it cost.
No ,i think it's US brand. One of them that sucks is Doogee X3 . It costs just 80$ . It has rear camera : 5MP . Front camera : 1MP Tongue .Storage : 8GB . Ram : 1GB . Anyway now are coming some better smartphones from this brand  but their camera it's terrible . I had one phone and it took terrible photos when you're on a darken place . And it is very slow on surfing the internet or playing games Sick . I recommend nobody to buy one of these Crazy . One day (if you have bought one of them) you will remember me.  Rolleyes . You also can find the prices on their website :http://www.doogee.cc/
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
(01-27-2018, 09:56 AM)Siover Wrote: No ,i think it's US brand. One of them that sucks is Doogee X3 . It costs just 80$ .......

Oh, never heard about Doogee, but I guess because it is dirty cheap (only 80$) I would not expect high quality phone with this price.

I also see some bad reviews of this phone on the internet. But this can be expected.

(01-27-2018, 09:56 AM)Siover Wrote: One of them that sucks is Doogee X3 . It costs just 80$.

Uhm, really? I checked out and find no price there, and I searched on the google, it's 49 bucks.
It's an entry level smartphone, so I will not really hope in that one. 8GB internal with 32GB maximum slot SD card, a Mediatek processor, not really like it, not type of my phone.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I don't want to be mean but most Chinese brands are not that good because they cut a lot of money from production. Low quality phones.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (9): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting