arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Smart Phone for $3.66/₹251 is Scam ?!?!
That's bad. I really hoped this will be something amazing. Even the company that owns the model they shipped to first batch of customers and reviewers saying price should be twice more than Indian company marketing it. Well There goes my chance to buying couple of smart phones for social promotions.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i dont know maybe is scam or legit but if its true you have to be indian to get one
It can be true. Why? Check normal IPhone price and then check IPhone's components price. So it can be real smartphone and its only for India.
Well this will benefit only for Indian, it is a really cheap phone compare to others.
maybe the company is a clearance or are seeking consumer. perhaps the company was established. so that's how they attract consumers. maybe
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
i say go get it XP
ive just got a snapdragon quad core (and expensive ) mobile arround 15 bucks factory new.
and i reinstalled the andriod completly.

the one i have now is the:
nuu x1
http://www.amazon.com/Unlocked-NUU-Mobil...B00S71MQAG
but then the black edition
I am closing it as the bookings got closed,
if there is any news about it then users can claim to re-open this thread again
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting