arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i used nulled script on the free vps ?
can i use nulled script such ass vbulletin on the vps provided by post4vps ?
also another question that isnt really necessary
https://simplify.network/ is basically you sell your internet to others (as vpn) since i live in a country with very low upload speed can i also use this on vps provided by post4vps ?
Why Using Nulled If you Can Use Opensource / vBulletin Alternatives , Like : I Think You Should avoid using nulled software because it is illegal and have security Is
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(09-16-2020, 05:08 PM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Why Using Nulled If you Can Use Opensource / vBulletin Alternatives , Like : I Think You Should avoid using nulled software because it is illegal and have security Is

phpbb and mybb need to be written from scratch honestly, the arabic support is so weak and most decent themes dont work with arabic language unlike xenforo,i have tried all forum software except tribe.
i added flarum and NodeBB are free have so nice ui but sadly need composer which sucks.

answering your question why i use nulled scripts
1- im not greedy if i can afford it i would have bought it and maybe this goes for all the people who use nulled scripts 
if they made revenue to cover the cost why not just buy it and avoid the "risks" of using nulled scripts ?

2- actually xenforo and vbulletin got so famous because of the nulled releases from GYSN and DGT teams if any one remember so actually nulled users making the script more famous and more customizable

3- so i can hoist the pirate flag
Angel
You have to follow the TOS Guidelines of the web hosting company that sponsors your VPS. Most web hosting companies, including myself, would not allow it. Using nulled scripts is wrong. You are taking money from people who dedicate their lives to build software for profit to feed their families.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

(09-16-2020, 06:44 PM)razma Wrote: phpbb and mybb need to be written from scratch honestly, the arabic support is so weak and most decent themes dont work with arabic language unlike xenforo,i have tried all forum software except tribe.
i added flarum and NodeBB are free have so nice ui but sadly need composer which sucks.

answering your question why i use nulled scripts
1- im not greedy if i can afford it i would have bought it and maybe this goes for all the people who use nulled scripts 
if they made revenue to cover the cost why not just buy it and avoid the "risks" of using nulled scripts ?

2- actually xenforo and vbulletin got so famous because of the nulled releases from GYSN and DGT teams if any one remember so actually nulled users making the script more famous and more customizable

3- so i can hoist the pirate flag
Angel

As far as i remember MyBB does have good support for arabic though. Using Nulled Software causes problems for the creator and for the VPS which you are using it for.
For example : If you use TeamSpeak3 Crack Licence they will ban your VPS IP, Now just think that ip remains blacklisted forever, And the VPS company gives the IP to other buyer and he want to host TeamSpeak? 
I used heztner and i hosted my teamspeak3 i use to get so manyyyyy blacklisted IPs, You cannot do anything for them.
I'm not sure what action other companies take, But it also creates issues for the hosting side. The VPS provided by P4V are almost equal to paid ones!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(09-16-2020, 07:09 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: You have to follow the TOS Guidelines of the web hosting company that sponsors your VPS. Most web hosting companies, including myself, would not allow it. Using nulled scripts is wrong. You are taking money from people who dedicate their lives to build software for profit to feed their families.
im not sneakingly using nulled scripts, you do realize that most of the world use pirated products right ? you know why ? because they got families to feed too. thus your argument is invalid.

(09-16-2020, 07:36 PM)sAmI Wrote: As far as i remember MyBB does have good support for arabic though. Using Nulled Software causes problems for the creator and for the VPS which you are using it for.
For example : If you use TeamSpeak3 Crack Licence they will ban your VPS IP, Now just think that ip remains blacklisted forever, And the VPS company gives the IP to other buyer and he want to host TeamSpeak? 
I used heztner and i hosted my teamspeak3 i use to get so manyyyyy blacklisted IPs, You cannot do anything for them.
I'm not sure what action other companies take, But it also creates issues for the hosting side. The VPS provided by P4V are almost equal to paid ones!
yes but nulled php scripts are basically safe if you know what you are doing
Nothing illigal will be tolerated here.
If you are found using any of those nulled scripts or any other pirates scripts on any VPSs provided from Post4VPS, then your VPS will immediately be Terminated and you will be Banned from the forum permanently.

Earning from these Free VPSs are not advised and may lead to same outcome. Please read each and every rule and terms of the forum and the VPS plans for which you are looking forward to.

If you are still looking for a VPS for similar things then it's not the right place for you.

Closing this topic as the Question has already been answered.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-29-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting