arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool only webhosting provider
im soon geting a .com domain.
also im thinking of a (man i forgat that ssl with green color) ev if i believe (yes its around $100 but it make a big boost in trust)

so yea im still planing.
You can get one for free from let's encrypt...
i know but i want to spend some money in it. money is trust.
Get one from StartSSL

No need to waste money for an EV certificate since this is a free host.

Anyways you shouldn't say "I found spherehost.ga" since it's your free host. That looks like licking your own _____.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(09-15-2015, 03:07 PM)Conan Wrote: Get one from StartSSL

im not talking about spherehost im talking about hosting.sednetwork.ga an ev ssl. and that is a paid one
(09-15-2015, 05:49 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:07 PM)Conan Wrote: Get one from StartSSL

im not talking about spherehost im talking about hosting.sednetwork.ga an ev ssl. and that is a paid one

Why would you get an EV certificate for a free domain?

Anyways, Most people wouldn't care as long as there is a green lock icon on the URL bar.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Best of luck with your service ! I think if you provide good uptime and a good support you will able to build a brand around it quick. Yeah it's better have a .com domain before anything else. These MyOwnFreeHost is not a part of Hostinger right ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

well guys do not worry about the hosting service. we are planing to provide the free webhosting with cPanel and one other open source panel (choice will be available for each individual which one they choose between those 2). and i'm not sure about the .com domain. but may be we will launch in ".com". in addition addition to our VPS service..
(09-15-2015, 06:06 PM)xdude Wrote: Best of luck with your service ! I think if you provide good uptime and a good support you will able to build a brand around it quick. Yeah it's better have a .com domain before anything else. These MyOwnFreeHost is not a part of Hostinger right ?

first off all it becomes a .com. but its good i have made a plan and this idea comes not out nowhere.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-18-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: mzltest
06-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting